• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PARTNER?! -Yeah me too . . .

Did you at least like the song???

• WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS SONG?!

• It made me uncomfortable . . .

Results are only viewable after voting.

faith_rosewood

Roleplay Type(s)

Hey youuuuuuuu! I’m recently getting back on here not to long ago and it’s sad to say all my partners from the past are no longer online and it has been a while. Not a while since I’ve been writing (because I write everyday!) but since I’ve created a story with someone!

I’m a huge fantasy/modern and romance person who does just about everything. If it’s comedy - you will laugh! If it’s serious and dark - I love it! If it’s intense and steamy - I’m your partner already! <3

Sooooo if your looking for a long/short term partner along those lines let me know! I’m seriously trying to get back into the groove of things because I love the idea of writing with someone else. In the past I’ve done both very long and detailed replies and also very quick and short ones, it was all to my partners liking. Me and my partners in the past have fun and that's all I want to do. Create a world with you and have fun with it.

Sad to say I’m writing this because I’m stillll not use to how much everything has changed!! It’s so hard to go through the forum lists because there are so many threads and most of them have replies and ugh. It’s difficult.

It’ll be great if you had a story in mind as well! I’d love to create a character from your ideas, and I’ve already have a ton of characters lined up. If you are like me and just don’t know what to do and just want to find a partner I’m down for working it out.

This is way longer than I intended it to be, thanks if you read until the end. Here’s a song for you to enjoy. . . please reply. . .

SOOO GOOODDD RIGHTTT???! You are so welcome! ;)

Hi! Want to do a yandere rp? I’m down for any rp. I enjoy romance and dark themed rp’s, I do prefer fxf but mxf is okay too. ^_^

Huge lover of darker stories. If maybe you’d wanna come up with something let me know. (:

Maybe he is a alien reptoid (lizard) trying to live life on Earth disguised as a human after getting kicked out from his home where his kind live. He starts to date a human woman.

IDEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back