Are we getting an Alchemicals hardback?

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
I don't track these things closely, but I don't recall any of the hardsplats being released in PDF form before the print version. It seems odd.

Does anyone know if WW has set a release date for the print edition of Alchemicals? Are they floating this PDF out there to see if it generates enough interest for them to bother?

Um. I'm fairly positive that several ppl on WW's forum have found the book in shops, and I know the authors have their comp copies.

Your local gaming shop probably has several copies on the shelf.

Amazon is being retarded for some unfathomable reason.

You'd be surprised, I don't think I've *ever* seen an Exalted book in a shop in the UK. So far I've had to turn to Amazon for them all.

Having said this I've offered to run a game for first-time RPers at my local comic shop, so they may begin stocking the books if its popular!

They're very slow delivering stuff to the UK.. and amazon UK is especially bad for rpg stuff.. it's odd.. I no longer buy any rpg stuff on amazon due to its slowness, only dvd's and such.

Anyhow, if you want a good rpg dealer in UK, try here: http://www.gameslore.com/

I buy all my stuff from them, they're good, they currently have alchemicals in at the moment too, but am waiting on mine so I can put in a big order

My local gaming store doesn't stock Exalted books, but they can, and will, order them on special order if asked. Try asking you local game store; even if they don't stock Exalted, they may be able to special order.

I used to get Exalted books the day they came out in my LGS. In Ireland. In the WEST OF IRELAND.

Of course, that was back when I had an LGS, but yeah...

FluffySquirrel said:
They're very slow delivering stuff to the UK.. and amazon UK is especially bad for rpg stuff.. it's odd.. I no longer buy any rpg stuff on amazon due to its slowness, only dvd's and such.
I did a big order from Amazon UK a while back, about 15 exalted books including MoeP sidereals and infernals. I was pretty damned pissed off when they arrived more-or-less on time in a box that looked like a wyld-mutated badger had been trying to get his weekly alternate-nutrients of paper. Most of the books came off okay after some cleaning (I have no idea where all the soil came from), but a few were slightly torn or damaged in places (my siddie hardback suffered especially).

Having complained bitterly to Amazon though, they refunded me on the entire order and let me keep the books - so I can't say I'm completely dissatisfied ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back