• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arcane: Jinx Searching for Ekko - TimeBomb

twinBladeKyra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
Hi everyone! I'm new to this platform and can't wait to find someone to roleplay with. I'm studying psychology in Germany, so that might clash a bit with US time zones, but I'm optimistic! ♥
I've been writing roleplays for over 15 years with great passion. I'm 25+ and do not write with minors. I seek and offer high standards with well-written, quality posts. I value correct spelling and grammar, logic, and thoughtful storylines. I mostly write about games and selected TV series, with posts ranging from 500 to 1000 words. In my free time, I draw a lot—currently focused on Arcane (TimeBomb), do cosplay, and enjoy gaming.

The genres I enjoy most are drama, slow burn, toxic relationships, friends-to-enemys-to-lovers dynamics, mental illness, and violence. I like to explore dark themes in my writing. I always discuss boundaries with my writing partner before diving into anything sensitive.

What I'm Looking For:
At the moment, I'm deeply into the Arcane hype, and I’m looking for an Ekko to pair with my Jinx. I have some ideas already, and we can discuss them privately. Of course, I’m open to hearing your ideas too!
It's important to me that, like me, you’re able to take on side characters so the world feels more alive. Additionally, I value sticking closely to the original character design.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out to me privately! I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back