• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⋆。°✩ apollo's galaxy (novella rp request!)

saturnlvr

welcome to my galaxy! have a wonderful stay

galaxy1.gif

ੈ✩‧₊˚
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷​

[ 𝐈 ]
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄

hihi! you can call me apollo (my pen name) or hayden (my actual name), i don't have much of a preference! i'm a 20 year old college student and i'm a male that uses he/him pronouns. admittedly, i only get rpnation notifications through my email, so i'll go ahead and say that i'm open to moving to other platforms like discord! besides writing, i personally love gaming (currently have 21 platinum trophies which is WAY too many), and i'm a huge fan of nature as well! believe it or not, i can touch grass! all jokes aside, the outdoors are my happy place, hence why my themes on almost everything are star-related, water-related, something that's naturalistic. as i mentioned, i'm a college student, so my replies will be varied, but i'm looking for some new friends and writing partners alike! i'll take whatever i can get <3

[ 𝐈𝐈 ]
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

i've written since 2017, and i typically write advanced literate to novella lengths. my average word count for a reply is around 700-1000 words, but it all depends on what i'm working with! i guess i'm something of a mirror for my partners, but i can definitely go above and beyond with length. besides, i find that i enjoy writing more (and see it as less of a chore) when i focus on quality over quantity! i will say that i won't write or interact with anyone under 18, even if there's no 18+ content involved. it's just something that i'd personally rather not do, i hope that's understandable. i don't have too many rules other than that! i prefer to do canon x canon roleplays if i'm writing something from a fandom, but i'm willing to give some ocs a shot! the thing is, my writing HEAVILY centers around character depth and inner emotions. i find myself going on monologues because of some silly little side detail almost all the time. a lot of the ocs i find are self-inserts that were only made to ship with a certain character -- that's not meant to be offensive, that's truthfully most of what i've seen if your character is more than that with layers and emotional depth? i'll be happy to check them out at least!

i'm also open to both fandom roleplays and original! i have a VERY VERY VERY old list of original plots that's a couple years old (i should go through it and modify it but i can't be assed, they're all silly ass high school/college plots) that i can send if we need a base idea! i definitely would enjoy revamping one of those ideas and making them more fleshed out with someone. i'm not gonna have a big list of ideas like mafia boss x innocent girl or ceo x secretary or anything like that -- it's just not my style -- but i'm happy to brainstorm original ideas! i've found that my caveat with writing is incredibly basic plots such as those, because they sort of shut down my creativity. anyways! enough yapping, i'll go ahead and list my fandoms, but original plots are also open! like i said, let's just please do something interesting! OH, one more thing before i forget (i'm sorry this is gonna be a wall of text) but i primarily only do mxf roleplays with me being the male! i have TRIED to write as a female character before and i just can't do it, and as i'm personally heterosexual, i don't believe i could write mxm or fxf scenes adequately.

[ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ]
𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒

these are in no particular order!

- dc
- marvel
- star wars
- resident evil (hyperfixation #1)
- game of thrones (tv and books, along with hotd)
- the legend of korra
- scream
- overwatch (hyperfixation #2)
- dead by daylight
- mortal kombat
- invincible
- stranger things
- until dawn
- the quarry
- south park
- the boys / gen v
- uncharted (will always be one of my favorites)
- god of war
- percy jackson
- street fighter
- chainsaw man
- the last of us
- euphoria
- suits
- death note (currently watching)
- you (currently watching)

i am almost positive that i've forgotten something, so if you're curious about a specific fandom, just ask and i'll let you know if i can write from it!

[ 𝐈𝐕 ]
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

that's about all i got! my messages are always open. you can comment too if you'd like, just a fair warning that i might not see it, i'm somewhat new to this website so i'm still getting used to things, LMAO. i will ask that you please don't spam me if i don't get to your reply within 24 hours. i'll reply as soon as i can, and i'd really prefer not to have my email filled up with notifs. my activity is usually the highest on weekends, but i honestly bounce around! don't be afraid to reach out if you wanna write together or just wanna be friends, i'm always happy to talk to new people!

i hope you enjoyed your stay. <3

~ apollo

Galaxy2.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back