• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Apocalypse • Dark • Survival

norway

a white butterfly
Anyone interested? I want to write an apocalypse story, something with drama and moral conflict and lots of gore and blood. Something that explores the darkness that comes with being some of the only survivors around, and pushes our characters to extremes that rock the group in different ways. Zombies and other creatures, survivor camps run by different kinds of people, various character interaction out on the open road, perhaps a rumored cure? Just kind of a seemingly hopeless journey?

If you interested let me know (:

Hey that sounds really neat! I’ve been itching for some kind of apocalypse rp. Pm me and maybe we could go over the details, possibly worldbuild together and then rp ^.^

Anyone interested? I want to write an apocalypse story, something with drama and moral conflict and lots of gore and blood. Something that explores the darkness that comes with being some of the only survivors around, and pushes our characters to extremes that rock the group in different ways. Zombies and other creatures, survivor camps run by different kinds of people, various character interaction out on the open road, perhaps a rumored cure? Just kind of a seemingly hopeless journey?

If you interested let me know (:
I like your idea. Interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back