• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž ` ๐ฌ โ”†๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.

etoile.

i have accounts on another ip. sooooo

• N
    SERIES

Aphrodite ` s Secret

โ€œ When one woman strikes at the heart of another, she seldom misses, and the wound is invariably fatal. โ€

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Last edited:

if you are interested in joining this, please skip the ' interested ' comment process and go straight to character auditions. โ™ก

but please like the thread if you are interested and plan on making a character!

you'll find them right here. the information you need will be there!

side note : we do actually need residents that are local to nymphs! if you're interested in a character like that only or perhaps one of the six and one from nymphs, please just follow the cs examples i've posted! i myself will be playing one of the six [ my male ] and a local to nymphs [ my female ] !

My love! I am super interested~! I was just wondering what the actual deadline is? I see you posted 38 hours, but is that the absolute final deadline? I would love to join but I only JUST saw this right now, and because of time zones, tonight would be the only night I would be able to work on it.

i've gone ahead and updated it to a final deadline date which will be friday, august 27th. thank you so much for pointing this out and letting me know. i didn't even think of anyone living in a totally opposite time zone, ugh! [ i feel terrible ; v ; ] i hope you're able to join. have a great night / day ! ! ! โ™ก

some notes that i think are important and will be listed as easily accessible bulletpoints! โ™ก

• posting length requirement : 180 - 200 words. low pressure. a few solid paragraphs, which to me means four to six sentences each. [ thank you neon for this question as i'm sure other people were curious! ] quality over quantity.
  • you have until friday, august 27th to post and finish characters in the character audition area. if someone else has applied for the role you want, apply anyway. this isn't first come first served unless no one else takes that role.
  • the [ m / nonbinary ] and [ f ] tabs listed on the character roles means these are the options for your character role to be. if there is only one option then i've gender locked it for the sake of balance throughout the official roleplay.
  • to join you must be semi advanced to advanced! if you're not sure on what that means, you can always pm me a sample of a recent post of yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back