• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MinaCarolina

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, hey, hey, folks! It's MinaCarolina, she/her. Fulltime student and job crazy. I'm currently looking for a soley AOT inspired double-Up story. And i finally updates this ad, so give it a change and maybe i will see you soon. 🥰

Longterm or short: As long as it stays interesting! If we take a break that is fine, if you don't like it just say so. We only write if we both still have fun. Ghosting happens, but I am no fan of it tbh. I also would rather have no weeks between replies from the very start. With plotting i do rather have a few replies in a week as I understand, people are busy and so am I but I also lose interest if we keep delaying unless we keep each other up to date.

My writing style is literate, and I aim for a third-person, two-paragraph base. I like to write and read about details, emotions and engaging actions. The more the better, but i'm very flexible with lengths as i think it needs to fit the scene. I also tend to mirror people's style, which almost happens automatically. When it comes to writing i am most creative if we both keep shooting ideas and alter those ect. I have trouble thinking of things if you don't add anything or just repeat what i say but in different words or don't agree but also don't offer things. So yeah, creativity is appreciated.

I enjoy exploring themes of romance, adventure, and horror. The feelings, the action, the trauma. Love it all. Blood and violence description all good. However, I want to be mindful of potential triggers, so please let me know if you have any sensitivity concerns. BUT I also don't want to be limited, if you know a lot of things that upset you, I think it is for the best you don't reach out.

Additionally i also love sub-themes like: obsession/dark romance/crack-moments/what-if sub stories/Wattpad finest moments/gore

In addition to roleplaying, I truly love to chat OOC. I enjoy having a general good time - discussing anime, sharing TikToks, swapping playlists, sharing quoting and poetry, and gushing over our favorite pairings and characters. (It's no must)

Ultimately, I'm looking for enthusiastic and collaborative partners who can match my energy. If the responses seem dry, the RP will fall still. I don't know how to engage then/don't want to. I want us both to be fully invested in the story we create!

So, if you're an 18+ writer, with 18+ characters, who's excited to dive into one of these stories, I'd love to hear from you with a little introduction about you! (and some questions you may have! i will not respond any more to intro's like 'wanna rp' and anything close to that)

Vibe I'm going for:
  • (slow-burn) romance, horror, drama, gore, adventure, betrayal, character development
The Story:
  • First, as the vibe above says, I would love a story/tiny multiple stories with those themes. I also really wish for the sub-romance plot to be truly romancing if you get what i mean. Like, that level you feel attached to them.
  • I admit. It's a grey territory. I have noticed I find it hard to start at the very beginning and then continue from there. Time-Skips are preferred.
  • So grey territory? It also means we can go all the ways there are! We don't need to follow all canon bits, right? Get off that road and maybe some amazing plot gets out! Literally, let's think out of that box!
  • There is no plot yet. I do have a small start idea that may be a bit odd:

Paradis Prisoners
Two ordinary individuals from the modern world, are unexpectedly transported into the grim and perilous universe of Attack on Titan. Torn from the safety of their familiar surroundings, they find themselves thrust into a harsh reality where Titans roam, and humanity's very existence hangs by a thread.

Bewildered and overwhelmed, the two protagonists must rapidly adapt to the unique challenges of this new environment. They must learn to wield ODM gear, master the techniques of combat, and develop the fortitude to withstand the constant threat of Titan attacks but also humans.
As they strive to survive and make sense of this unforgiving world, they are tormented by the knowledge of what is going to happen. The protagonists find themselves torn between the desire to preserve the established timeline and the urge to intervene. To lie about who they are.
The two characters must confront their own moral dilemmas, grapple with the emotional toll of their experiences, and resist the temptation of forming romantic attachments.

All the while, they must maintain their sanity and their determination to find a way back to the safety of the modern world, even as the harsh realities of the Attack on Titan universe threaten to consume them entirely. This is a tale of survival, moral conflict, and the profound impact that the experience of being transported into a fictional world can have on the human psyche.

• Now I think a lot can be done with this concept, we can change and add whatever we want!
  • Now if this is not your thing, do tell me what is! A unused idea you perhaps have?
Character information:
  • I would like a OCxCC double-up. Truly don't care if people see this as niche. I love the storyline, i love the characters and i love all the possibilities.
  • For oc, i have a female character. For her pairing I wish a FxM
  • For you i can write F or M. However, I only write the pairings FxM and FxF.
  • I would like it if we both wrote multiple characters to keep the story rolling.
  • I'm only used to stories where both pairings have crossovers. Friends, comrades, enemies? You name it. Never wrote each story separately. If you really want this, i probably need some convincing from you.
  • Characters I can write for you: Jean Kirstein, Armin Arlert, Sasha Brause, Mikasa Ackerman, Connie Springer. Hange is an option dp on the oc.
  • Hange: will not be a 19-y old x 32-y old situation.
  • Characters you can write for me: Armin Arlert, Eren Jeager, Levi Ackerman, Reiner Braun
  • Characters 18+ naturally
Notes: I do prefer it if we give our CC a little spin, keep their personality ofc, but add our own razzle-dazzle while avoiding the stereotypical fandom personalities. Some are so weird sorry

Well that was that then, i also have discord if we prefer it there! Kinda still not used to this site if i'm being honest. And in discord we can use tupper! (if we want that)

Update: For questions and whatever i from now on prefer to be approached directly than under this post thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back