• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone willing to be my Ciel? (Black Butler RP request)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I'm Sammy and judging by the title, yes, I'm looking to do a Black Butler RP with someone. I made another search thread with all the fandoms I'm currently into as well as a few original pairings so if you're interested in that then go check it out!

This is a very specific request and an idea I've wanted to do a rp on for a while now. I've recently finished watching season 1 of the anime and I have not yet begun season 2, so please no basing anything off that in the rp.

I'm simply looking for someone to play Ciel for my OC. My OC is Ciel's personal maid and I have a few plot ideas in mind, so if you're interested go ahead and shoot me a pm so we can discuss this further!

Just so ya know, the stuff after they enter the curry contest is all filler. Including season 2. So when you start 'season 3' and beyond that it won't match up with season 2 and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back