• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want to do these pairings with me? c:

Good Vibes

Namasté

Hello everyone! So I just finished up with the dreadful finals and I think a good bit of roleplaying would give my frayed mind a break. ^^ I have a few pairings that I would absolutely love to roleplay and, if you enjoy them too, just let me know and I'll PM you! But first, I need to scope out a few rules. c; Be Advanced! I can typically roleplay with 700+ words, so long as my partner can usually give me the same amount. And while I understand muse can be low or there could not be much going on in the roleplay, I'd like to have a minimum 500 words with well structured sentences and a sample post!. c: Next, please do not rush romance. These pairings, of course, will have romance dashed or centered around it - but please none of that crappy 'love at first sight' stuff. It's much more interesting to watch something slowly develop than happen all at once.

The positions that are bolded are the one I would like to rp. <3

Shinigami x human{think Black Butler or Kiroshitsuji, could be OC or canon shinigami}

Punk troublemaker x
good girl

Airbender
x Firebender

Gryffindor Boy x *any house* girl

Finnick x Annie

Dauntless x Amity

Meister
x weapon{I have the backbone of a plot for this}

Hippie x Hippie

Hufflepuff x Slytherin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'd be down for the Trouble Maker x Good Girl, if you're still looking. :D Shoot me a message if you are and we can get right to the plotting and such. I'll provide you a sample, too. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day! c:

─Runner

@Silent - so you'd like to do it? c: if you're not comfortable because you're rusty we could probably do something else! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back