• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone wanna RP?

Little Lady Spooky

Hello cutie! Let's take over the world
Hello everyone!

I am looking for an RP partner! I can do just about anything, and have no limits. I do have to lay out some rules before I start, but their pretty much the Basic rules most have:

1) no one liners. I hate them with a passion! I've been in many RPs where the other person sends back MAYBE one sentence and it drives me up the wall! Please use a paragraph!

2) no character take overs. I've had my characters taken over many times before, and it just kills the RP for me

3) be active (kinda) I'm not asking for a reply every hour. Once every few days is fine with me, I know you have a life to live.

4) I LOVE drama and action. if your more of a lay back and relax RPer (I hate to say it) but most likely I may not be able to keep the RP going. I don't need insane action, but a little drama here and there is required.

5) my grammar and spelling arnt the best. And I'm not expecting you to be perfect (heaven knows I'm not) Just be readable and understand I am trying my best to keep my mistakes to a minumum.

Now that that is out of the way, why don't I throw out what I like to do! Just know I can do anything and I am always open to new ideas!

Wolves
Lions
Horses
Midevil
Fanticy
Dragons
Modern cowboys
1800's cowboys/farmer's
Treasure seekers.
Zombie apocalypse
Warrior cats (never read the books just like the idea behind it)
Omega verse (usually as wolves but I can do human)
Horse showing RP

I'm always open to new ideas and trying new things. Just let me know what you had in mind and ill let you know if I would be willing to try it. :]

Hi would you still be looking for somebody to roleplay a wolf roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back