• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone wanna roleplay? (Always Open)

NoLimit_STK

Hi everyone! So, 29, I'm looking to role-play with People around my age. OCxCC, MxF, FxF, MxM

Here is a list of fandoms that I'm interested in Roleplaying:
9-1-1
The Night Shift
Mad Men
Gossip Girl
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Ringer
Twisted
Heartland
Finding Carter
In Plain Sight

Naruto
Haikyuu!
FullMetal Alchemist
Kingdom Hearts
One Piece
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Dragon Ball
Nana

DC Comics
Marvel

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Charmed
Roswell
True Blood
Teen Wolf
The 4400
The Returned (US)
Manifest
Once Upon A Time
One Tree Hill
7th Heaven
Boy Meets World
8 Simple Rules
Golden Girls
Scrubs
Beverly Hills, 90210

We can take roleplays to Discord if you so wish to.

Would you be interested in a Boy meets world roleplay?
Yeah, I would be. What would you have in mind? OC x Canon or Canon x Canon?
What's the youngest you'll go? (I'm legal, DW)
As long as you're legal I don't really care. The age rule is only because of the fact that I know some people roleplay NSFW scenarios and while I am open to the idea of doing them as an option. I don't feel comfortable role-playing with people underage. That's why I've always been transparent about my age to begin with.

Yeah, I would be. What would you have in mind? OC x Canon or Canon x Canon?

As long as you're legal I don't really care. The age rule is only because of the fact that I know some people roleplay NSFW scenarios and while I am open to the idea of doing them as an option. I don't feel comfortable role-playing with people underage. That's why I've always been transparent about my age to begin with.
Cool, are you down for Buffy or marvel right now? (If not we have Naruto, DC and ATLA in common)

I'm down for a Marvel x DC oc x Canon pairing. I also love doing Naruto rp and Bleach rp. I'm 25 BTW. I'm a multiple paragraph writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back