• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone up to roleplay tonight?

BasicallyMe

Dark roads lead to beautiful destinations.
The title says it all just help me come up with a story. I kind of already have on in mind. I like more then one sentence replies. Other things just comment and ask.

I can help develop a story if you are still looking for assistance. What kind of story are you looking to create?

well I was kind of looking for someone to just 1 on 1 rp with me tonight and we could come up with a sotry together. Are you interested in rping or just coming up with a story?

Sorry for the late reply! I cant do 1x1s but i can help create a story....was playing CS:GO and that is why i was late!

Oh then sorry it's ok! I mean it doesn't have to be 1x1 but if not then I won't need a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back