Science Anyone see the Aurora last night?

KAOS

Self pity is the worst enemy -Helen K
Roleplay Type(s)
It's solar maximum and people should be able to see more Aurora's happening. I was saddened that my father in law across the city could see them but where I was located I my husband and I could not.
I'm hoping I'll get a chance to see them more and I'm curious to know anyone else seeing this? Feel free to share sky pictures. I might get some shots tonight if the weather and particles are right.

Cheers!

There was a slim chance where I live and that turned out to be no chance. Figures. I would have loved to see it though.

Sadly, no, but plenty of my friends and folks within my community were able to capture some gorgeous photos!

There was a slim chance where I live and that turned out to be no chance. Figures. I would have loved to see it though.
Oh nooo maybe they will show up some time the next few months where you live. I was super surprised they could be seen from where I live too. This is usually a rarity.

Sadly, no, but plenty of my friends and folks within my community were able to capture some gorgeous photos!
I know the photo's are AMAZING so purple! At least the pictures I saw people took here.

Oh nooo maybe they will show up some time the next few months where you live. I was super surprised they could be seen from where I live too. This is usually a rarity.
I wish. I feel like it probably won't happen. I did catch that super moon on a crappy photo lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back