• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Roleplaying Overwatch?

MapleChai

Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve recently gotten back into Overwatch and it’s sparked my muse to also get back into Roleplaying.

My biggest struggle has been trying to find a place to find a roleplay partner (or partners), who are interested in creating a story with overwatch characters.

I’m a literate roleplayer, with several years of experience.

Right now, I’m looking for a roleplay where I can play as Amélie Lacroix/WidowMaker.

I am willing to attempt other characters down the road but my confidence currently resides in the “SpiderQueen” at the moment.

A few things to know!

I am much more comfortable to roleplay with other adults.

Ships: We can discuss before hand, I am open to the idea of Widow and just about anyone as long as we can develop some form of chemistry between them

Content: I prefer to discuss any and all potential content before hand, even potential triggers to avoid.

Respect and Understanding: Life happens! I understand! All I ask is that if you’re not feeling it anymore, or if you won’t be able to reply, please just give me a heads up. I’ve had partners decide that roleplaying no longer amuses them and they just disappear without a word. It does suck when that happens especially when you enjoyed the other person‘s company.
I will also will do my best to communicate with you as well so that we stay on the same page.

Plots: I’m a very open minded person I, so I’m willing to discuss this before hand as well whether you want it thought out or we just set up a starter and wing it for spontaneous chemistry and interactions.

Hopefully I can find someone here who’s interested

Potentially interested! I’m a longtime Ashe roleplayer and have also had the same struggle with finding partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back