• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone Interested in Fandoms?

I'm Shadow, but you all probably already knew that. I have a tendency to remake threads when things aren't going my way, so here it is. This is all originals so if you would like something like fandoms, I would suggest checking the link I will put somewhere....just where...anyways let us get to it shall we?

~Shadow~

• We all have our rules so here are mine, I decided to put them in red so you guys can see them!

xD​

• I usually like playing female, but I don't care what gender I play. I just prefer female so we can double or you play male or I can. Just tell me which you prefer.

• MxM or MxF, no FxF

• PMs or thread, I don't care, either or.

• Do NOT I repeat do NOT abandon an RP. I have had that happen a lot lately and it is starting to get a little aggravated so all I ask is that you do not abandon the RP. If you're busy tell me please. I usually like more than one reply a day, if you can't do that that's fine, but if you're on and replying to other people I get a bit upset. This is a HUGE issue everywhere!

xD​

• Check below for link to my originals thread

C x C= cannon x cannon

O x O= OC x OC

C x O= cannon x OC

If it's bolded, that means I would love you forever if we could do it!!

ANIME

Black Butler(C x O, O x O, C xC)

Free Iwatobi Swim Club(C x O, C x C, O x O)

Amnesia(C x O, O x O)

Wolfs Rain(C x O, C x C, O x O)

Code Geass(C x O, C x C)

Black Blood Brothers(C x O)

Alice in the Country of Hearts(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Vampire Knight(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Hetalia(O x O, C x O)

GAMES

Creepypasta(C x O)

Final Fantasy XIII(C x O)

Final Fantasy XIII-2(C x O)

Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns(C x O)

Outlast(C x O, O x O)

The Last of Us(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Watch Dogs(C x O, O x O)

Amnesia(O x O)

Super Smash Brothers(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Assassins Creed: Black Flag(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Murdered: Soul Suspect(C x O)

Legend of Zelda: SS(C x O, C x C)

Assassins Creed 3(C x O, C x C)

Black Ops 1(C x O, O x O)

Saints Row 2(C x O, O x O)

Saints Row 3(C x O, O x O)

Thrillevile(O x O)

Legend of Zelda: TP(C x O)

Assassins Creed 1(C x O)

Black Ops 2(C x O, O x O)

Saints Row 4(C x O, O x O)

Assassins Creed 2(C x O)

Left 4 Dead(O x O)

SHOWS

Red vs. Blue(C x O)

Doctor Who(C x O, O x O)

Dance Academy(O x O)

The Fosters(C x C, O x C)

Switched at Birth(O x O)

Pokemon(O x O)

Degrassi(C x O, C x C, O x O)

Bakugon(C x O, O x O)

Red Band Society(WOULD LITERALLY LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!! C x O, C x C, O x O)

MOVIES

Thor(C x O, C x C)

Labyrinth(C x O, C x C)

Van Helsing(C x O, O x O)

Indiana Jones(C x O)

Zombieland(C x O, C x C)

Star Wars(C x O, O x O, C x C)

Harry Potter(C x C, C x O, O x O)

Lord of the Rings(C x O, O x O, C x C)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm interested in doing some gaming rp or a Red vs. Blue RP. I like the Assassin's creed series and black ops, mostly zombies, and zelda. Are you still looking for a partner?

You! You're the person I'm searching for. You see, I am a huge fan of Wolf's rain and I would love to create a role play on that fandom. Send me a PM? I would do it myself but unfortunately I haven't met the requirements to be able to do so.

If you are still looking I wouldn't mind doing a creepypasta RP. Ben Drowned x OC or Homicidal Liu x OC

Hi. I can do the Vampire Knight Rp if you'd like. Ive read and seen them all. I'll do whatever character you want. Im in LOVE with them :) lol

Hey, I'm interested in an AC fanfic. Only if you are still opened to it. And was thinking C x O

Hello! I'm all for a Vampire Knight or Black Butler RP. I would like to be the female however please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back