• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Interested In Diabolik Lovers RP? (Anime+Games)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi guys! I'm Sammy and I've been craving a Diabolik Lovers RP lately! I know this will probably be a kind of difficult fandom to find potential partners who are interested but it's worth a try, right?

While I'm absolutely open to doing a rp based on the anime (as ik more people are familiar with the anime), I'd preferably love to do a rp based on the games as I feel like the storyline of the games is more interesting and there's a lot more to work with. The particular games that I'd love to do a rp based on are Chaos Lineage, Lost Eden or Vandead Carnival. Those are my three favourite games of the series, but I'm open to doing any of them.

I have a few little ideas in mind for the game based rps, but not much for the anime. We can discuss a possible plot anyway.

My only rules are don't ghost on me, as that's annoying and frustrates me when I can't continue the rp. If you can't reply or aren't feeling the rp anymore, then tell me. If I don't reply for a while it doesn't mean I'm ghosting you, it means I've taken some time to ensure I give you a good response so please don't spam me with texts if that happens. Post length also doesn't bother me, just as long as I have enough story information to work with for my response.

Lastly, here are the list of characters I'd be willing to play. I'm fine with using OCs also and have an OC if you'd like me to use her.

Scarlet Family: Shu Sakamaki, Kino
Violet Family: Subaru Sakamaki, Carla, Azusa Mukami
Orange Family: Kanato Sakamaki, Ayato Sakamaki

Kanato Sakamaki
Subaru Sakamaki
Azusa Mukami
Shu Sakamaki
Kino

Kanato Sakamaki
Laito Sakamaki
Subaru Sakamaki
Shu Sakamaki
Azusa Mukami

Kanato Sakamaki
Shu Sakamaki
Subaru Sakamaki
Azusa Mukami

Kanato x Azusa (really wanna do this)
Shu x Yuma
Subaru x Kou
Ruki x Ayato
I've also really wanted to do my OC x Azusa

If you're interested in discussing doing a rp with me then just shoot me a dm!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back