• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone Interested in a chill 1x1 RP? (M4M)

Hobo Heart

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! What I'm looking for is a casual RP and because I'm an adult (I don't want to RP with minors), I want only people of 18 and above messaging me.

I also don't want to get a one lined response so please do at least more than that, I'll do my best to write more details in my responses to get it going.

I am open to any plot ideas that any of you have, as for pairings I don't really care (I mean I'm roleplaying as a Creepypasta, though more on the AU side), though I would love to roleplay either with a Ghost or a König (what can I say, I love that man <3). I'm willing to discuss all details and working on a plot that would both make us happy because it's more fun when both parties involved are entertained. I am very into werewolves and vampires as of late so if adding that to the plot we come up with is something you want, I'm more than happy to do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back