• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone Interested in a chill 1x1 Cod RP? (M4M)

Hobo Heart

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! What I'm looking for is a casual RP and because I'm an adult (I don't want to RP with minors), I want only people of 18 and above messaging me.

I also don't want to get a one lined response so please do at least more than that, I'll do my best to write more details in my responses to get it going.

I am open to any plot ideas that any of you have, as for pairings I don't really care (I mean I'm roleplaying as a Creepypasta, though more on the AU side), though I would love to roleplay either with a Ghost or a König (what can I say, I love that man <3). I'm willing to discuss all details and working on a plot that would both make us happy because it's more fun when both parties involved are entertained. I am very into werewolves and vampires as of late so if adding that to the plot we come up with is something you want, I'm more than happy to do it. You can also just PM me if you either rp as those characters or as any male ones from the listed fandoms in my about page:)

Last edited:
Update : All Soap roleplayers or Price roleplayers are welcome as well <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back