• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone Interested in a chill 1x1 Cod Crossover RP? (M4M)

Hobo Heart

Lovely Corpse Bride
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! my name is Heart (she/her, he/him, they/them pronouns for me). I first started roleplaying on Quotev years ago, moved to Alice's Letters, Amino and then on Discord before abruptly stopping but now I feel ready to get back into it as I'm more comfortable with my writing skill.

What I'm looking for is a fun and casual RP ,I also don't want to get a one lined response so please do at least more than that, I'll do my best to write more details in my responses to get it going. Any kind of writing style is welcome so don't be shy, just please understand that I might take a lot longer to write a reply if yours is massive (i do like to write but it can get hard on my hands) :)

What I'm looking for is a fun, crossover roleplay with a Ghost or a König (what can I say, I love that man <3) but if a Keegan is willing, who am I to say no to that? (though any Cod men roleplayers are welcome, I'm not really picky).

The character I will be using is Hobo Heart, who will be just a regular guy with a whole skeleton tattoo, just a little disclosure as to not disappoint anyone who was hoping for something else. Should romance happen, I'd prefer if it would be natural and not forced : if they click, they click. (If you want to PM me, please do read that part or at least my about me, because I don't really use OCs when I roleplay and if I were to try to roleplay as Soap or Ghost, I'd be really bad at it)

My PMs are open to discuss all details and working on a plot that would both make us happy because it's more fun when both parties involved are entertained, we can also roleplay in the threads if that's something you feel more comfortable with. But if you prefer to discuss all of those things, along with OOC talk on Discord, my Discord is ghost_task41 and my only requirements is someone who knows the characters and game well (because I only know the basics from the playthroughs I watched so I'd love to learn more through it) and if I ever make you feel uncomfortable or if there's anything unclear in my reply, do let me know and I'll make sure to adjust it.

I'm also very ghost-friendly and can be a bit busy myself so don't feel bad for not replying right away. Sleep and health are both very important so don't ever feel bad for prioritizing it or for taking a break whenever, I'll be ready to respond regardless. One plot that could be fun could be my character being a new recruit and we could go from there or any kind of way you like. I'm really not picky and I don't really have any triggers, all that I ask is for my partner to not control my character's actions and that the RP follows the site's rules, that is all honestly. I can Rp on-site here in my Dms, just leave me a message if you want to roleplay with me<3

My Discord DMs are also open for Cod roleplayers who prefer to rp on Discord so don't be afraid to send me a message, I'll be happy to reply
Edit : anyone can message me though I would prefer 18 and above since I'm 23, also I have been really interested in Ghost's zombie skin and his Alone Blackcell one so any of those would be fun for the roleplay

Edit two : you could also just send me a message on Discord, I don't mind. Just do let me know that you read the whole thing by sending me a skull emoji, even a soap one if you'd like in Discord DMs or here, I'll know immediately

Last edited:
Update : All Soap roleplayers or Price roleplayers are welcome as well <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back