TV & Film Any How I Met Your Mother fans out there? <3

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
<p>

*shouts into the void* Anyone out there? Just recently finished the series and I <strong>need</strong> to fangirl <3 [spoiler="finale feels

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n4tg8l5XLl1qfcc9mo6_250.gif

GoodJobDino said:
Liked the show but was extremely disappointed by the ending.
Hi there!

So was I :( I much prefered the alternate ending, which made it just a little bit better :) Tracy was the best match for Ted by a long shot <3

Well I couldn't stand how the entire last season was a build up of the marriage, and finding out who the mom was, and they weren't very good episodes, just to have both things thrown away in one episode

Cristin Milioti tho.

Her La Vie En Rose was the moment I knew that she is going to die, and it was going to make me cry my eyes out.

Oh, man, I know. I loved the mom, but ugh, the ending...

Robin was alright, but they should not have ended up together. I shipped her and Barney more tbh

GoodJobDino said:
Well I couldn't stand how the entire last season was a build up of the marriage, and finding out who the mom was, and they weren't very good episodes, just to have both things thrown away in one episode
Yeah, I didn't mind the reveal of the Mother but I still kinda felt a bit annoyed - like, after I finished the finale, I watched an IGN discussion on it and they made a real good point - what was the point of dragging out the wedding for the whole season if they were just going to divorce them at the end... :(

Blackfyre said:
Cristin Milioti tho.
Her La Vie En Rose was the moment I knew that she is going to die, and it was going to make me cry my eyes out.
I honestly had never heard that song before, so I fell in love with it as soon as I heard Cristin's version. Chills.

NekoQueen49 said:
Oh, man, I know. I loved the mom, but ugh, the ending...
Robin was alright, but they should not have ended up together. I shipped her and Barney more tbh
Up until the end of season 8, with the exception of Victoria, I shipped Ted/Robin but once we began to learn about the mother, I shipped Ted/Tracy so much more :)

animeloulou said:
I honestly had never heard that song before, so I fell in love with it as soon as I heard Cristin's version. Chills.
Same!

I hunted down every other version I could find of that song. I still love the mother's the most. Although this one is real good too.

[media]

[/media]

Blackfyre said:
Same!
I hunted down every other version I could find of that song. I still love the mother's the most. Although this one is real good too.

[media]

[/media]
The mother's will always be my favourite, but this is really good too~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back