• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Active partners? (Open)

Zuleidy

Loner
Hey, I'm looking for a couple of roleplaying partners for one on one. My timezone is PST, West Coast, and I'm online all night. I'm laid back in regards to my partners writing ability. Typically myself I do 200 to 500 words per reply. Despite having been roleplaying for 10 years, my last 6 have extremely casual, so I'm very rusty, and anyone unforgiving can just move on. I don't care about perfection, passion and loyalty are considerably more important.

My main interests in no particular order:

• Human/modern
  • Dino era/human
  • Pokemon
  • Feral animals
  • Shapeshifters
  • Anthros
  • Sci-fi (have not explored this)

I prefer original characters with some mystery and unpredictability.

Normally I play sociopathic female characters who fall in love easily, and sometimes as playful and naive characters. Depending on circumstances retaliation may occur *smirk* Must be long term with unhurried character development, and possibly romance.

You can expect 5 to 6 replies a day. Normally I can reply in 10 to 40 minutes when I'm online. Prefer roleplaying over PM...

Post or PM! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back