• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Zombie Roleplay!

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse?

The story thus far..

There was a virus that swept all across the nations. Millions dropped dead within the first week. Scientists didn't take it serious enough in time. By the time CDC came in, the dead began walking. People asked for answers, but none were provided. Within the second week, electricity ceased, and supplies stopped coming in. Within the third week, 75% of the worlds population was turned into the walking dead.This is the story of the other 25%, the survivors. Who will survive?

Zombie-Horde-2.jpg

Hiya! So I'm looking for a few people to join a Zombie apocalypse roleplay. :) Now, I've started many of these, but people seem to stop replying within the first week of starting. So, I want a couple of dedicated people for this! I'll create the thread after I get 4+ interest checks! If you have any questions you can PM me or comment them right here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.

Update:

(As long as the faceclaim pictures are Realistic)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Z.A. Roleplays. Interestedinterestedinterested!

P.S., If you have any other ZA RPs in the future, mention me, if you don't mind! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back