• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another Poggs Request!

PoggsNPhroggs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[*Note: I only accept requests from people 19 and up. Please only DM me if you are +19]

Hey guys! I got into Pressure, that one roblox game, and am kind of hyperfixated on it at the moment. This might be a shot in the dark, but i'd like to find someone who'd be willing to play Sebastian Solace against my oc for me! If you, dear reader, are whom i'm looking for, please don't be afraid to dm me! I'd be more than happy to discuss things and even do a double up roleplay, your choice of media :)

Please be opened minded as well! I'd appreciate having open discussion and talks of interpretation! I don't expect you to play the character 100%.

If you've read up to here, thank you so much! May your day be well and your inboxes full! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back