• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bloomstruck

millie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everybody! My name is Millie/Mils, and I'm looking for some roleplay partners! I'm 25 and use she/her pronouns and have so many fandoms I'm in. I don't really have any rules or stipulations; my only asks are for no NSFW (the 'fade to black' rule), 18+ partners (I'm 25 so it's weird to RP with a minor), and descriptive roleplay only! I tend to average about 15~ lines on the short end per side. I also only do OC x Canon as a heads up, so we'll have to pair up!

I do love headcanoning, so please don't be afraid to talk to me outside of roleplaying as well! My current fandoms are;

♥ Akatsuki no Yona (Hak, Jae-ha, Ki-ja, or Yona)
♥ Amnesia: Memories (Shin or Ukyo)
♥ Baldur's Gate 3 (Astarion, Karlach, Gale, or Wyll)
♥ BUSTAFELLOWS (Scarecrow)
♥ Collar x Malice (Saeki, Yoshinari, Okazaki, or Sasazuka)
♥ Degrees of Lewdity (Wren, Alex, or Sydney)
♥ Demon Slayer (Kokushibo or Akaza)
♥ Dot Kareshi (Demon Lord or Priest)
♥ Fullmetal Alchemist (Envy, Ling, or Ed)
♥ Hunter x Hunter (Kurapika, Chrollo, Leorio, Pakunoda, Machi, Neferpitou, and a few others tbh)
♥ Okegom (i.e. The Gray Garden, Wadanohara, Ice Scream) (depends, pretty much every character is available no worries)
♥ OZMAFIA!! (Caramia or Hamelin)
♥ Piofiore: Fated Memories (Yang, Gilbert, or Nicola)
♥ Soul Eater (Death the Kid, Justin, Marie, or Soul)
♥ Twisted Wonderland (Preferably Lilia, but I have so many OCs that any character is fine tbh)

If you don't see an anime on here, ask! I've watched a lot, but these are the series I'm always down to roleplay! If you're interested, just send me a message introducing yourself with your name, age, pronouns, and what series you might be interested in! ♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back