• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anime like romance roleplay (MxF)

Helloooooo there! How are you doooiiiinnngg today? Oh shoo forgot you couldn't reply in live... NEVERMIND LET'S GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!

First things first, I'm kinda new to all of this thread, PM stuff as I used to roleplay on Omegle (if you also did, you might understand why I'm now looking for other ways to find a partner).

Soo yeah I guess I should introduce myself! I'm Nicolas, a 18 year old male french students that loves food, anime, memes and sleeping way more than required. YES I'M A WEEB AND I'M PROUD OF BEING SO!!

Hmm... Sorry about that...

Just a little more about me, I'm not thaaaat good in roleplay, I won't be able to write +100 words and well described paragraphs. Of course I can do it but I will probably get bored after some times or just be stuck as I won't be able to know what to write. I'm just looking for you to type at least the necessary for me to answer with something ^^ OF COURSE I DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO WRITE MORE THAN I DO

Alright then if I get it right I'm supposed to talk about all the settings I'm willing to play in right?

So! I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I would rather prefer you being a female as I'm pretty uncomfortable roleplaying with a male... Sorry about that if you somehow got offended I'm very sorry about it. (Not trying to be sarcastic)
As said in the title, I'm actually looking for an anime like fluffy romance roleplay, where you could (MAYBE) be some kind of tsundere. The story could take place in a highschool/college. It can rather be a pretty "normal" story or something supernatural ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ. We can decide in my DMs ٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو.

Btw, I do character sheets with the name, age, race (if we go for something supernatural with races and stuff), and some personality traits

WELL I'M FINALLY DONE! Hope I didn't type anything wrong and posted this thread in the right place... ALRIGHT now it's your time to choose: you can answer your this thread and have a great day, or not reply and STILL have a great day. CHOOSE WISELY MY FRIEND
IMG_20191218_151444_969.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back