• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings anime fandom rps + Original Ideas?

ostaraorca

weeb extraordinaire
hey hey hey, I'm on the lookout for some anime fandom RPs and original ideas.

I am:
-over 18, relatively friendly, and a relatively passable writer
-fairly active, and able to inform you if I'll be off for a few days
-I've been rping for about 10 years now

You should be:
-over 18! I am an adult and will only write with other adults!
-relatively active and dedicated
-open to plotting and ooc chatter
-literate and able to write 2-5 paragraphs per post that are all formatted correctly in terms of grammar and spelling
-not have a mary sue character, keep everything realistic please

FANDOMS
Yuri on Ice (victuuri, I prefer writing for Victor. I'd go for some kind of AU, probably college or supernatural)
Banana Fish (asheiji, I prefer writing for Ash. Again, probably an AU - I have an idea for a werewolf AU)
Attack on Titan (no ship necessary, but I'd like this to focus on Levi and Erwin's dynamic in canon universe. I can write for either, but I'm better at writing for Levi)
Voltron Legendary Defender (no ship necessary but if we do have one, I'd prefer sheith or lance. Probably AU)
Wolf's Rain (either ocs or canon cast, and either canonverse or AU)
Mystic Messenger (our ocs x canon characters)

ORIGINAL IDEAS
Werewolves/werecreatures in a world where they are 'out' to the public but are generally disliked and treated as second-class citizens. They struggle to integrate with the rest of society due to fear and government regulation. Werecreature trafficking exists (for things like trophy hunting, high-status pets, ivory/medicinal reasons, just plain hatred, and for normal human things like slavery). Our characters somehow get caught up in it and somehow bring down a trafficking ring while simultaneously bringing humans and weres together.

Our characters are experiments and escape. They need to make their way in the world while being hunted down by their ex-captors.

Something werewolf / werecreature dynamic - omegas hide themselves with the use of medications. We write a cast who have characters of omega status going undercover and face several issues hiding it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back