• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

boketto

(ノ︵ヽ。)
hi reader! you've probably seen my fe3h search thread floating around (linked here in case you happen to be interested in that) but i thought i'd make another ad for my secondary fandom interests! before i get into what i want, i'll outline some basics first, then elaborate on the things i feel are "make-or-break" for me so please be sure to read till the end before reaching out :]

18+ only ⭑ canon x oc ⭑ doubling friendly ⭑ i average ~350-600+ words per post ⭑ i use proper case & spelling in replies ⭑ must be lgbtqa friendly ⭑ discord highly preferred ⭑ no-no's: pregnancy, slice of life, infidelity between the main pairing(s), animal abuse

re: plots ⭑ please please please do not come to me with a fully-fleshed out plot in mind and / or expect me to have one. i'll gladly tell you about all the vague ideas i have in mind, so feel free to do the same, but i need plotting & brainstorming to be a collaborative effort between us & cannot immerse myself in something that has already been pre-made. let's work on creating a story together so that we can both be invested!

re: activity ⭑ due to a plethora of health issues and irl obligations including uni & my part-time job, my in-character response times are very sporadic. sometimes it takes me days, especially if our replies are on the shorter times, sometimes it takes me a few weeks. if you expect same-day responses or a fixed reply schedule, i'm not the partner for you. i would never rush you for replies & expect the same courtesy in return. real life always comes first, this is just a hobby! i also have really bad memory so if i end up forgetting to respond for a while, feel free to check in, idm!

re: ooc ⭑ i'm a huge proponent of befriending partners, making headcanons for hours, worldbuilding, creating playlists / pinterest boards, gushing about ocs & dynamics, etc. i consider myself very active ooc to make up for my slow ic response time. if you aren't a fan of ooc and / or plan on making me do all the work, please don't reach out. i can't remain interested in a roleplay if i don't click with my partner. again, to me, roleplaying should be collaborative & not a solo venture.

re: ghosting ⭑ if we don't click during the plotting stage, there's no need to say goodbye, i totally get it! but i've come to realize that after i begin actually writing with someone, i become less ghost-friendly. i totally get that things coming up irl or losing interest in the plot / fandom, but i ask that you convey this to me so that i know what's going on and, in the case of the latter, we can try something new! in turn, i'll always let you know if something is preventing me from responding for a while. but if you have a habit of just straight up ditching without a word instead of communicating, i'd rather you not reach out.

re: original characters ⭑ i just wanna make it really clear that most of my ocs are gender non-conforming, my side will usually end up being nb/m or m// with the occasional m/f thrown in there but i'm more than happy to write whatever pairing for your end! unless stated otherwise, i have ocs made for most of the fandoms below, but not all of them have character sheets. in fact, i kinda hate making character sheets so they're definitely not a requirement for me, just lmk what you'd prefer!

in no particular order, the characters i'd like you to write are below! you can safely assume i can write any unlisted character in return for you. all underaged characters will be aged up.

( honkai: star rail ) • craving!
sunday ⭑ aventurine ⭑ jiaoqiu ⭑ argenti ⭑ jing yuan
* won't write boothill or luocha

( genshin impact ) • craving!
tartaglia ⭑ kamisato ayato ⭑ neuvillette ⭑ il dottore

( bungo stray dogs )
fyodor dostoevsky ⭑ akutagawa ryunosuke
* won't write dazai or tetcho

( castlevania )
alucard ⭑ leon belmont

( chainsaw man )
yoshida hirofumi ⭑ hayakawa aki

( death note )
yagami light ⭑ mihael keehl

( jujutsu kaisen )
choso ⭑ okkotsu yuta
* won't write satoru, suguru, or kenjaku

( demon slayer )
tomioka giyu ⭑ doma ⭑ kokushibo

( persona 5 )
akechi goro

( wuthering waves )
scar
* aus / canon-divergence only

thanks for reading this long ass post! if you're interested, please consider sending me a message, i don't bite! all i ask is that you tell me a little bit about yourself & what you're looking for; feel free to ask me for writing samples as well! that's all from me, have a good one :-)

hi reader! you've probably seen my fe3h search thread floating around (linked here in case you happen to be interested in that) but i thought i'd make another ad for my secondary fandom interests! before i get into what i want, i'll outline some basics first, then elaborate on the things i feel are "make-or-break" for me so please be sure to read till the end before reaching out :]

18+ only ⭑ canon x oc ⭑ doubling friendly ⭑ i average ~350-600+ words per post ⭑ i use proper case & spelling in replies ⭑ must be lgbtqa friendly ⭑ discord highly preferred ⭑ no-no's: pregnancy, slice of life, infidelity between the main pairing(s), animal abuse

re: plots ⭑ please please please do not come to me with a fully-fleshed out plot in mind and / or expect me to have one. i'll gladly tell you about all the vague ideas i have in mind, so feel free to do the same, but i need plotting & brainstorming to be a collaborative effort between us & cannot immerse myself in something that has already been pre-made. let's work on creating a story together so that we can both be invested!

re: activity ⭑ due to a plethora of health issues and irl obligations including uni & my part-time job, my in-character response times are very sporadic. sometimes it takes me days, especially if our replies are on the shorter times, sometimes it takes me a few weeks. if you expect same-day responses or a fixed reply schedule, i'm not the partner for you. i would never rush you for replies & expect the same courtesy in return. real life always comes first, this is just a hobby! i also have really bad memory so if i end up forgetting to respond for a while, feel free to check in, idm!

re: ooc ⭑ i'm a huge proponent of befriending partners, making headcanons for hours, worldbuilding, creating playlists / pinterest boards, gushing about ocs & dynamics, etc. i consider myself very active ooc to make up for my slow ic response time. if you aren't a fan of ooc and / or plan on making me do all the work, please don't reach out. i can't remain interested in a roleplay if i don't click with my partner. again, to me, roleplaying should be collaborative & not a solo venture.

re: ghosting ⭑ if we don't click during the plotting stage, there's no need to say goodbye, i totally get it! but i've come to realize that after i begin actually writing with someone, i become less ghost-friendly. i totally get that things coming up irl or losing interest in the plot / fandom, but i ask that you convey this to me so that i know what's going on and, in the case of the latter, we can try something new! in turn, i'll always let you know if something is preventing me from responding for a while. but if you have a habit of just straight up ditching without a word instead of communicating, i'd rather you not reach out.

re: original characters ⭑ i just wanna make it really clear that most of my ocs are gender non-conforming, my side will usually end up being nb/m or m// with the occasional m/f thrown in there but i'm more than happy to write whatever pairing for your end! i have ocs made for most of the fandoms below, but not all of them have character sheets. in fact, i kinda hate making character sheets so they're definitely not a requirement for me, just lmk what you'd prefer!

in no particular order, the characters i'd like you to write are below! you can safely assume i can write any unlisted character in return for you. all underaged characters will be aged up.

( honkai: star rail ) • craving!
sunday ⭑ aventurine ⭑ jiaoqiu ⭑ argenti ⭑ jing yuan
* won't write boothill or luocha

( genshin impact ) • craving!
tartaglia ⭑ kamisato ayato ⭑ neuvillette ⭑ il dottore

( bungo stray dogs )
fyodor dostoevsky ⭑ akutagawa ryunosuke
* won't write dazai or tetcho

( castlevania )
alucard ⭑ leon belmont

( chainsaw man )
yoshida hirofumi ⭑ hayakawa aki

( death note )
yagami light ⭑ mihael keehl

( jujutsu kaisen )
choso ⭑ okkotsu yuta
* won't write satoru, suguru, or kenjaku

( demon slayer )
tomioka giyu ⭑ doma ⭑ kokushibo

( persona 5 )
akechi goro

( wuthering waves )
scar
* aus / canon-divergence only

thanks for reading this long ass post! if you're interested, please consider sending me a message, i don't bite! all i ask is that you tell me a little bit about yourself & what you're looking for; feel free to ask me for writing samples as well! that's all from me, have a good one :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back