• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern animal kingdom

Zatanna said:
FC:
Q U E E N Z E N D A Y A
She's literally perfect for that roll. I can see her rolling up in a black tinted motorcycle helmet and running off with all the jewls

Oasis said:
She's literally perfect for that roll. I can see her rolling up in a black tinted motorcycle helmet and running off with all the jewls
YAASSS QUEEN! I was thinking about it and I was just like 'yas' I say yas too much lmaoo

Well, it took a while, and I'm not exactly sure if he's what you were looking for to fill the role, but I have finally finished Jasper. ^_^

@AbstractAnnabella @karmaa @Zatanna @RedIncubus @Scarlet Fox @Angst

Alright my dears, these past couple days have been very stressful for myself, and the dead line for character sheets is today. Since I'm not even complete with my own characters, there is going to be a 3 day extension. So everything will be due on July 9th @ 11est.

Also as you can see not all the spots for members have been filled, so if you know.of anyone who might be interested just send them this way. If not all the spots are filled I will still move forward. Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oasis said:
@AbstractAnnabella @karmaa @Zatanna @RedIncubus @Scarlet Fox @Angst
Alright my dears, these past couple days have been very stressful for myself, and the dead line for character sheets is today. Since I'm not even complete with my own characters, there is going to be a 3 day extension. So everything will be due on July 9th @ 11est.

Also as you can see not all the spots for members have been filled, so if you know.of anyone who might be interested just send them this way. If not all the spots are filled I will still move forward. Thank you~
I hope you're doing alright, love. I'll make sure to tag anyone I know and get Marley finished.

Oasis said:
Alright my dears, these past couple days have been very stressful for myself, and the dead line for character sheets is today. Since I'm not even complete with my own characters, there is going to be a 3 day extension. So everything will be due on July 9th @ 11est
Hope you are doing well! But that sounds good, ill finish my shit tonight <3

Zatanna said:
THE CODING IS GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME I STG I JUST WANT SIMPLE ACCORDIONS
I feel it, I literally have to copy and paste from previous codes so it does what I want it to do

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oasis would it be okay if my character was a 17 year old high school dropout? if not that's fine. ♡

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]@Oasis would it be okay if my character was a 17 year old high school dropout? if not that's fine. ♡

[/QUOTE]
of course~

Oasis said:
I feel it, I literally have to copy and paste from previous codes so it does what I want it to do
I've re done it like 14 times. I'm this close to doing no coding and crying myself to sleep. like my coding is already so minimal lmao. people with amazing coding amaze me so bad. this one time i actually started crying over coding? ridiculous. my boyfriend asked why i was crying and i tried to explain and he didn't get it.

Zatanna said:
I've re done it like 14 times. I'm this close to doing no coding and crying myself to sleep. like my coding is already so minimal lmao. people with amazing coding amaze me so bad. this one time i actually started crying over coding? ridiculous. my boyfriend asked why i was crying and i tried to explain and he didn't get it.
i get it, you just get so worked up and frustrated that you just burst. i'm so sorry love

Oasis said:
i get it, you just get so worked up and frustrated that you just burst. i'm so sorry love
lmao its okay. i might just leave it without accordions. ill revamp it so that the content is extra pretty since I'm not using coding (':

Zatanna said:
lmao its okay. i might just leave it without accordions. ill revamp it so that the content is extra pretty since I'm not using coding (':
do whatever you'd like with it, no need to stress over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back