• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings angsty and fluffy partner search v.2 yeehaw ♡ open

mother of sorrows

𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘻, 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘣 𝘮𝘪𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘵

★ ☆ ★ welcome !

heya guys!! i'm malks, i'm 18 and i never learnt how to read have been roleplaying since i was 10, so i like to think i'm at least semi-literate :^) i love fantasy, crime, supernatural, romance and modern roleplays, but i'm down for pretty much any genre !

to jump right in, here's what i'm all about when it comes to rps ;;

• it usually takes me a few days to reply, so please keep that in mind
  • i write 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but sometimes i write whole novels
  • no one-liners, please !
  • i'm very ditch friendly
  • i love ooc chatting, so if i find a vine/meme that reminds me of your chara, i WILL send it to you
  • please... plot with me! nothing makes me lose interest faster than me having to throw in all the ideas :'')
  • i would prefer these to be mxm or fxf! while i do like mxf, i have a fair number of those already so i would like some gays doing crime i'm sORRY
  • i love romance, but it's not neccessarry ! i love platonic and family relationships also
  • enemies to friends to lovers is my fav trope of ALL time and you'll have to tear it from my cold, dead hands
  • heart breaking angst + adorable fluff ???? hell yea babey !!
  • rps that start off happy and slowly turn darker ?? charas getting a happy ending that they bled and suffered for ??? charas who struggle to do the right thing or do bad things in a twisted view of justice ???? HELL YEA BABEY !!!!
  • please contribute to the rp ! it sucks to be the only one throwing in ideas, so please work with me !!
anyways, here are some plots/ideas ! if you have any plots of your own in mind, feel free to send them to you also cx
these ideas are pretty undeveloped, just things that kind of popped into my head cx we can def develop them further
  • space pirates / cyberpunk criminals escaping the law
  • 'so um i tried to summon a deity/demon as a joke but it actually worked??'
  • 'my roommate is a supernatural being and they think i have no idea but it's kind of obvious'
  • a feared mob boss adopting a kid
  • 'hey i'm your guardian angel and honestly? you keep making terrible life decisions and it's kind of pissing me off, if you drunk text your ex one time more i swear -'
  • two rival chefs who hate each other
  • a hero's and a supervillain's sidekick become weird friends and talk shit about their employers
  • a single parent x their kid's kindergarten teacher :")
  • 'i just got arrested and the cop who arrested me was my childhood best friend,, so this is awkward'
  • 'we're spies and we have to pretend to be spouses to gain info,, oh no'
  • 'it's class but you keep making jokes and i can't stop laughing so now we both have detention but hey you're hilarious'
major wip :^)

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in a roleplay with you! I basically only have male oc's, so MXM would be prefered!! Message me if you're up for it, then can discuss the setting and scenario!

i'd love to RP some fantasy mxm/fxf with you! especially angst w/ eventual fluff or general hurt/comfort wew... DM me if interested!

Hello! I'd be interested in a roleplay with you! I basically only have male oc's, so MXM would be prefered!! Message me if you're up for it, then can discuss the setting and scenario!
So I was planning on sending a PM to both you and mother of sorrows mother of sorrows about 1x1s, buuuuuut since you're both already here, could we perhaps attempt a 1x1x1?

Ooh i havent done a lot of rps with three people, so it would really depend on what the setting/scenario is! Perhaps we could do something sci-fi related?

shuzo shuzo aa i haven't done fantasy in a while so id be super down?? and angst + fluff is forever welcome so :^) i'll def send you a pm in a moment!

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R ThunderCheetah ThunderCheetah ooh a 1x1x1 sounds pretty interesting!! i'd be down if you guys are okay with it, but i guess we would need a plot that woukd fit three charas cx and i like almost every setting, so something sci-fish would be totally fine with me?

Ooh i havent done a lot of rps with three people, so it would really depend on what the setting/scenario is! Perhaps we could do something sci-fi related?
ooh a 1x1x1 sounds pretty interesting!! i'd be down if you guys are okay with it, but i guess we would need a plot that woukd fit three charas cx and i like almost every setting, so something sci-fish would be totally fine with me?
Sci-fine with me. I've been craving something based on the RPG Shadowrun, so maybe cyberpunk sci-fantasy?

I got an alien oc, (tho like he has wings so maybe i'll just say he doesn't in this rp or smth if y'all aren't up for that) But so sci-fantasy would totally work for me! Perhaps we could continue this conversation on discord?

Hi! Your description said that you'd be up for a supernatural roleplay! So would you be up for an MxM leviathan x hunter au?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back