• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♱ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ♱

dollycore

🤍
Roleplay Type(s)

mood
save me

tags
fate

"Angel face. Devil thoughts."

hello, all! welcome to my roleplay search thread for angels of death. i'm aware it's not the most popular anime currently, but it's my biggest fixation as of now. you're free to call me dallia or dolly, i don't have a preference between the two. i go by she/her pronouns and i am 21 years old. i've had tons of experience with roleplaying, as i've had a passion for writing for as long as i can remember. i consider myself an advanced literate/lazy novella writer and am only interested in long-term partners.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

rules:

— 18+ only, please. as an adult myself, i'm not comfortable roleplaying with minors.

— i tend to write up to 600+ words per response, but it all depends on my motivation and what's occurring in the scene. i would prefer partners who can manage the same, but overall, i'm not picky. quality over quantity, as they say! third person pov is a must though.

— to match this whole edgy, grudge aesthetic i got going on here, i'm really trying to portray a more collected demeanor. in all honesty though, i'm a very bubbly person, and a huge sucker for ooc! i am going to ask about your day and send you random memes i find funny. of course, headcanoning and plotting will be involved as well. i'm not just looking for roleplay partners, but friends too! i understand not everyone is a people person, so if befriending one another wouldn't be your cup of tea, i would suggest looking elsewhere!

— though i do work and have a life outside of roleplaying, just like everyone else, i am very active. i like to send out at least one reply daily, but depending on how eager i am, i can write out a storm of responses. now don't worry, i don't expect the same for you. i am very patient and won't pester you about it unless i haven't heard from you in a week or so! this will be more so in concern of your well-being more than anything.

— while i prefer some sort of a notice regarding loss of interest, i am ghost-friendly. things happen and i get that! don't be afraid to let me know though, because maybe we can throw in something that can spark your interest again.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

interests:

— oc x cc pairings

— mxf with me as the female role

— not keen on doubling as of now

— romantic or platonic

— romance, adventure, horror elements

— aus are welcome as well

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

pairings i'm searching for:

— isaac 'zack' foster x my oc

ideas:

— for this story, my character will be replacing the role of rachel gardner. though my oc will have a different backstory from rachel, i really like the idea of her losing any will to live, resulting in zack having to drag around an emotionless doll LMAO

— we're not obligated to follow along with the canon plot. i'm more than happy to throw in any plots, characters, and events we think of ourselves. the anime is pretty flexible, in my opinion.

— if you have any specific ideas regarding the story, of course feel free to let me know. i'm all ears!

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

and i believe that sums everything up! if you're interested, please refrain from commenting on this thread, as i will be deleting any comments that are posted. private message me instead with some information about yourself and we can go from there. thank you all!

Crimson Eyes

code: @s e v e n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back