Angels and Demons Clan [Inactive]

NoIDontHaveMilk

Miss Role play submitted a new role play:

Angels and Demons Clan - Some are good, some are bad, but they all are clan mates.

Some people are good angelic people, and others demonic. But, when both of their homes get ruined, they only have one option. To join forces to recreate a better, safer home. Mid-way from Heaven and Hell.
The decide to name it "Earth". But, will they create a modern-day world, or will the new world remain as ruins?
Read more about this role play...

All The Demons and Angels had been forced into a large planet with the name of, "Earth."

Ali opened her eyes, and viewed around the place. It was right after the huge Demon and Angel war. She almost immediately knew she wasn't in Heaven, this place was much, much, worse. "Hello?" She asked, looking at the other people.

(A/N There are no memories of living in Heaven or Hell. They got swiped. )

She looked around, unsure who everyone was. "Hello?" She asked again, a tiny bit louder.

Sonya just woke up from the fall and looked around with tired eyes while rubbing the right side of her head

"Huh? Where am I?" She said enough for people to hear her

Ali looked over at the one girl. "I don't know." She said in response, looking at the others. "I only know my back hurts, and my name is Ali."

Sonya looked over to the voice and smiled

"Well my head hurts and names Sonya"she said still rubbing her head then rubbed her eyes to feel glasses

"What the heck?" She took the glasses off and smashed them...she didn't know why but she hated them already

"I would say it's nice to meet you, but I'm still a little frazzled about this all." Ali said. Her wings popped out, her eyes began to hurt. "Hello?" She called out, before she lost all of her eyesight.

"Your blind." Carson, said, just over hearing the two people. He rubbed the back of his head, and looked at you. "Sucks to be you." He looked over at Sonya. "I'm Carson."

"Nice to meet ya Carson " she said and smiled at Carson then glared at the glasses she broke

"Evil glasses..." She hissed

Isabelle woke up, it was right after the war. Her back was in lot of pain. When se got up She saw two girls and ond boy "Hello!" She Said.

Carson looked down at the glasses, and let out a chuckle. "What did the glasses ever do to you?"

"Hello." Ali said, struggling to get up, turning her head over to the voice.

"Oh, Hi." Carson said, his eyes glowing a dark red.

Isabelle got up. "Do you guys know where we are?" She asked as She looked at her Wings making sure then Werent broken.

Isabelle looked around it was just ruins. What was this. "How Did we get her?" She asked as She brushed of the dust from Her Wings.

Sonya looked to the voice

"Hello " she said and smiled until her back began to hurt but gladly her head stopped throbbing she then turned to Carson

"They.....made me look stupid so they shall die"

Carson grabbed Ali, and held her up. "They do not. You look amazing, with or without them... But we need to find something to help out Ali with her blindness, like a walking stick, and we need to find how to survive here." Carson said, using his mind to cut a log, and carve a stick of Ali.

"Looks like I'm a demon." Carson chuckled, eyes glued to the stick.

"Cool!" Sonya exclaimed

"And I agree we should figure out how to survive here" she smiled and let go of her head and pushed her self up to stand

Carson looked over at Ali, and helped her see again. "Better?" He asked Ali.

Ali nodded, for she could see again. "Thanks."

"No problem." Carson said, looking over at Sonya. "Need help?" Carson smiled, looking at her. His smile turned into a small smirk. "But, we need to explore, find a cave, or something."

"No help for me please and I vote for a cave!" She dusted her shorts off then looked around

"How about that way? North-west " she pointed with her hand covering her eyes

Sonya blinked and jumped up grabbed one and fell on her back

"Ow!" She then took a bite Nd hummed happily

"Yum!"she said

Carson took a bite, and shrugged. "It's eh- it's edible though." Carson said, shrugging.

"It's good!" Ali said, taking another bite of the fruit.

"Your just being stubborn Carson admit that this food is at least ok, edible just mean you won't die from it" she said after jumping up and had her hands on her hips looking at Carson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back