• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings angel they call me ( multi-setting one x one search )

one x one search

buckybaernes

now playing

• about me

call me

bucky

pronouns

she/er

timezone

est

age range

i am 21+ please be as well

communication

discord or dms for ooc

hello there! my name is bucky, i am 21+ looking for roleplays with other people who are 21+. i've been roleplaying for 10+ years and have a lot of experience in both x one and group settings. i really enjoy plotting out interesting things for us to roleplay out and talking ooc about our plot / characters and other things with my partners. therefore i am looking for someone who wants to communicate and discuss the plot - even if it ends up going off the rails pretty quickly.

i require separate ic and ooc spaces so we can keep up easily with one another. i am looking for both fandom and original roleplays. i'm able to double and create entire casts of characters or just focus on two. just please feel free to dm me with any ideas you might have.

about you

please also be 21+, with a specific plot and/or ( hopefully both ! ) pairing in mind when you reach out. please be ready to plot and talk about our characters, interests, limits, etc. so that we are both on the same page. i'm looking for someone who can write 2+ paragraphs with decent spelling and grammar. you don't need to be able to reply every day, but if you can just keep me updated if you're going to be unable to post for a long period of time.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque fermentum facilisis lectus, vitae ultrices nulla facilisis nec. Vivamus dictum, lorem at venenatis malesuada.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back