Angel and Demons: Night Watch Academy

Lilith Brunhild

(Angel and Demon Role Play, Experiencedrole players preferred) Greetings, my name is Lilith Brunhilde andit's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The day we first met was adark and snowy one, the year was A.D. 1822 and I was making my waythrough the wood, going home. I was wearing a heavy, elegant midnightblue gown and crimson cloak. I had been walking for quite some timewhen I heard the footfall of horses, fearing that they might bebandits, I conjured my silver dagger and hid it under my cloak at myside. Soon the horses appeared in front of me and I heard a manordering his comrades to halt. I continued to walk as he dismountedand approached me. “Miss it is quite late and cold tonight, wouldyou like us to accompany you to where you stay?” I lifted my hoodand I heard the others faintly gasp and whisper, “Such beauty, likean Angel.” I smirked as the man removed his hood, showing his faceand bright red eyes, I gasped and stepped backwards. I remembersomething hitting me before I could unleash my wings and I fell,darkness swimming in my vision until I had fallen unconscious.

This is present day 2013, and I haveenrolled into a school that I'd hoped to give me a sense ofnormality. The name is Night Watch Academy and it's structure issimilar to that of a castle or cathedral. When I first saw it, Igasped at such beauty, such antiquity, such love. I am making my waytowards the building wearing a black leather jacket, black tank topand skinny jeans and black knee high leather boots.

(Prefer a male to play the demon)Please provide a description of yourself and message me if you want tocontinue. (P.s. This role play will not involve rape at all. P.P.sGood spelling, punctuation and grammar is a plus.)

My description: Long straight blackhair and dark blue eyes. I have a bottom lip ring and a rose vinetattoo that travels from the right side of my neck down the side ofmy body, including my right arm, leg and breast.

A Small Child, About Six or Seven year's old. With Black, long and curly hair. Bright Green eye's, that Turn Sickly gray When Terribly injured. She's slim and slender. She is an Angel, of Course. Her Wing's are Double her size, Pure White, and Quite Feathery.

This Description of a Younge girl is me. Hi, I am Maxine Jackson. As you see Above, tha's what I Look Like. I'm Small and Sweet. But, People say I Talk as Though I am Royal, or Grown. But That's just how I was Raised, I Guess. Oh Another Thing, I Don't Remeber my Family. All I Know Either They are Dead or In Hiding. Lucky For Me My Mother Dropped me of At This Night Watch Acadamy. I am Alway's Protected here, Because Even I Know, A powerful Demn can Make a Young Angel Evil. My Favorite Outfit, In Which I am Wearing now. Is a Baby Blue Dress, With Light Pink Flower's on the side. My Hair has a Baby Blue Head-Band, holding my Bang's Back. My Feet are Snuggled by a Pair of Baby Blue slip on's.

Because i Am Young do Not Mistake me for A Suck-up, Non-Fighter, or A Baby. I was Trained to Fight nd Be Brave.

Description: I am a male demon that looks like an average 16 year old but I'm over 100 years, my name is Alex Wolfe. I'm still pretty young for my race of demons. My kind have a special connection with canines that our sense of smell and hearing is better than most demons and we're able to turn into them. We still have our devil wings but, somethings different. I have short spiky black hair with red tips and red eyes. My usual outfit consists of a red tie, black button up dress shirt, red vest, black dress slacks and shoes, topped off with a black fedora with a red stripe around it. My main mission is to enjoy my school life.

Description : My character Elisse would have long silver hair that catches attention even from afar and light purple eyes that glows under the moonlight. Although her beauty is very undeniable she would turn into a demon when she turns out hungry for human flesh, although her behavior is quite rowdy her parents made her go to this academy to control her hunger and handle her unique ability. It was only a matter of time she would control herself. 'My name is Elisse Raney Klorize or should be known as Elisse, I have a bad habit in getting hungry for human flesh, so i was sent here to control it! Well that's what my parents said. I always wear a short white dress with a rose necklace to top it all, i may look simple but try to fight me on, ill give you a fight you'll never forget. Don't worry, that's not the only reason why i came to this academy! I've been very lonely since i was a child so maybe i could make friends! I hope so!'(She's also barefoot, she's very much relaxed with feeling the ground)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back