Android/Cyborg RP? 1x1

DeLovely

seaside supermodel
I've been getting into stories with androids and cyborgs and robots nowadays and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a 1x1 RP with me on that topic. Sort of like a human and cyborg/android thing with romance involved. I'd rather not do any yaoi or yuri for this though. (Basically it's sort of a knockoff of Chobits)

You could choose either role, though I prefer to be the cyborg/android role. I don't mind roleplaying a boy or girl so I'm pretty flexible.

A few rules...

Please be literate when you write.

Please no first person. I'd like it to be third.

At least write a paragraph when you respond in the RP. If you really can't think of anything to write or come up with, a few sentences is fine.

Keep things on PG-13 level. Not too much cussing and stuff.

PM me if you are interested in doing this! Thanks for reading.

I never saw what you are talking about but I would like to hear more about the plot.

AnnaWinters said:
I never saw what you are talking about but I would like to hear more about the plot.
Okay let's see. The plot could be made up and developed along the way, but a human discovers the cyborg/android being disposed by some scientists and the human decides to save him/her. It turns out they wiped away the cyborg/android's memory of everything, so the human has to teach him/her the basics of living and stuff. Along the way, the human falls in love with the cyborg/android. But, the scientists who threw him/her away want their robot back and are searching for him/her while the human must protect him/her.

I don't know if that is a thing I want, it's been uses so many times before. I mean the outcast thing.

AnnaWinters said:
I don't know if that is a thing I want, it's been uses so many times before. I mean the outcast thing.
Like I said, we could make up the plot as we go along. That was just an idea I had in mind. Do you have something that you wanted to do?

Message me and then i'll show you my thread or we could actually think of something together.

Id like to try your idea if you still want to

Although Id prefer if I played the Cyborg and you the girl who found him

[QUOTE="Count Damian]Id like to try your idea if you still want to

[/QUOTE]
That would be perfect actually, why don't you message me?

[QUOTE="Count Damian]Id like to try your idea if you still want to

[/QUOTE]
Sure we could do that. Send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back