Showcase ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...

arsensonfire

๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ, ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ . . .
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1000000880.jpg

(left) reuben is a mob boss in his later forties i wanna say?? he was born and raised in brookyln new york and is actively involved in the mafia while trying to to maintain mundanity with his roommate and best friend sasha (right) who is a hitman from moscow, russia. he is reubens best friend and better half.

reuben is a lover of his background, good food, the old hollywood aesthetic and is a poker pro. he is openly bisexual and a raging flirt, having the undeniable gift of gab. he is shorter in height than sasha, often spotted in his one his very expensive suits.

sasha is obsessed with american culture and popular sitcoms, interpreted and tame in his down time. he is a crazy cat man and there are more than ten cats in the apartment him and reuben share. he is a great chef and baker and has an incredible knack for technological engineering.

the two met while mutually pursuing each other to kill when they were young men (around 20s). they go through an intense fight and after being impressed with each other's strength decided to grab a drink together, becoming best friends ever since.

wanted to make a cartoon with these two at some point following their crazy misadventures and stuff, but for now they live rent free in my head lol.

I love their dynamic! How does Sasha handle the flirting? Is it limited only to him, or does he get jealous if someone else gets compliments:0

hi hi!! thanks for commenting :csmile:

honestly,, i would say that sasha might get jealous, his sensitivity driving him to near madness sometimes!! LOL but reub actually isn't like that towards sasha at all, seeing him more as a brother. buuuuut reub does have a canon bf named donnie (who i will post a few more posts abt hehe :angelD:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back