• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom And So There Were Fandoms

Simply Cliche

Walking in Circles
1x1 Partner Search Thread
Fandom Exclusive
In which a bored writer searches for fandom cravings and prays someone takes the bait.

Hello and welcome to the cumulation of my boredom. I'm a 22 year old graduate student mucking her way through a summer semester and bemoaning her past-self's choice to pursue a Master's degree. An outlet is what I needed, so here I am. (Yay.) I've been RPing for the past decade, like to consider myself capable of generating content of decent quality, and believe writing stories alongside other authors is a magical experience. I'm not searching for anything too complex or heavy from this thread; if anything, I want something casual and fun to lighten my days. That said, I'm the kind of writer that strives to match her partner's output. You won't receive one liners from my end and I've been known to dish out 1,000+ words per post. Give me something to work with and I'll be sure to return the favor.

In brief, here is what you can expect from me:
  • Someone willing to play any gender and comfortable with exploring mxf, mxm, or fxf dynamics.
  • Little preference between Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC pairings (in most cases). So long as the RP is interesting, you can get me to play just about anything.
  • Someone who likes to double when possible.
  • A fan of Canon story lines and AUs.
  • At least two replies per week. Life is a little crazy at the moment and there are times when daily replies won't be possible.
  • Someone who likes to chat out-of-character and discuss plots until they're black and blue.
  • Posts tailored to match your own.
  • Dad jokes, movie quotes, and too much sarcasm.

What I'm looking for:
  • Literate partners who will give me at least one paragraph to work with.
  • Fandoms only. I'll make another thread when I'm in the mood for original RPs.
  • Partners willing to double though this is not a necessity.

Desired Fandoms:
  • Boku no Hero Academia (MHA)
  • Dr. Stone
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Inuyasha
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Naruto
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Pokemon
    (I have multitude of plot/setting ideas for this fandom)
This list will likely be updated in the future, but I'm going to keep it short and sweet for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back