• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

and pairings :3

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Before I get to the plots and pairings.. I have one or two rules or, three rules.

I only play as a female.. Sorry.

Please don't use slang.

Please tell me if you aren't going to reply for a long period or time or that you don't want to roleplay with anymore and/or it's getting boring and maybe we could add twists.

Plots:

Muse A is a normal boy/girl who lives in an apartment by themselves. And then at their school they meet Muse B who’s sitting in one of the stands in the field, he/she approaches to talk to him/her. And so, they talked and talked until they both realize that it’s already late at night. It happens everyday, they talk at the empty stands after classes and they enjoy each other’s company. When Muse A finds out that Muse B has nowhere else to go, he/she offered to let the other stay in their apartment for as long as they want to. Muse B agreed hesitantly, and so they develop feelings for each other while Muse B stays in the apartment. When Muse A finally admits to Muse B that he/she likes him/her, Muse B told him/ her that he/she is a ghost. Muse B can only appear to anyone she wants and tells Muse A that he/she is a clairvoyant and can touch ghosts. Muse A doesn’t believe Muse B, but Muse B proves to Muse A that he/she is really a ghost. And the other believes.

(We can figure out where to go with this one)

Muse A is a kindergarten teacher very loved by their students. They had realized there’s a kid in her class who always forget to bring materials and is usually lonely and sad. To know what’s going on, they meet the kid’s parents, only to realize the kid is being raised by Muse B, the kid’s single uncle/aunt after their brother and sister in law passed away in a car accident. They don’t know how to raise a kid or what to do to make things better, so Muse A volunteers to give them some tips and make sure the kid will move on and be the once happy kid they know the kid can be. Muse A teaches Muse B simple things and visits them often, feeling their heart melt whenever they see Muse B acting in a fatherly/motherly way, and doing their best effort to be the best parent they could be, even when sometimes they feel about to give up.

A and Muse B are neighbors on the same floor of their building. Muse A can hear all the fights and yelling coming from Muse B’s apartment and can’t help but feel sorry for them, they know Muse B’s father beats them when he’s drunk. Muse B hates pity and dislikes Muse A since they know that’s what they see in Muse A’s eyes each time they share the elevator. Muse B can’t stand how good and caring Muse A seems and let’s them know how much they dislike them when Muse A offers them help after seeing a black eye on their face. But Muse A is very stubborn and they’re decided to help out, no matter how hateful Muse B can look, Muse A knows there’s more. So after convincing Muse B to get into their apartment, Muse B realizes Muse A is not that bad and they actually have a lot in common. They start meeting more often and feelings start showing off, but how can Muse B be with someone when pain and sadness is all they know?

Thoses were some of the plots I found off tumblr and thought they would be fun to roleplay so all credit goes to them ^^

Pairings:

Bold is what I would play.

Teacher X student

Stalker X
victim

Bully X
Victim

If you have any other ideas don't hesitate to tell them to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back