• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *~`~* And it's true I would give up everything for you *~`~* Seeking MHA RP's

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️

Deku1.jpeg

If I had to give my world to save a life, I would
I'd sacrifice everything and wouldn't even think twice
I'd offer it happily with a smile on my face
I don't think I've ever felt this way before
A reason to live
I have found that I don't need to hide these scars
All my faults they are making me strong
They only give me reason to live on

So today, I will wipe away every single tear
And it's true, I would give up everything for you
So just please promise me that you won't give up just yet
On that day I swore I would keep you safe
It's a promise I have made in my heart

If you're strong I believe you protect those in need
You don't rise above the weak
And the thing you should seek isn't gold victory
Maybe that's just me
If I had to give my world to save a life, I would
But I'd never forget you

Plot

If you couldn't tell from the picture, the main idea for this thread is a plot surrounding My Hero Academia. I would like something darker and grittier than just the fluffy romance. I would like to play Izuku with Bakugo or Kirishima or Todoroki in which Izuku has gone off on his own path after U.A. or possibly even become a villain. Honestly my preferred pairing would be BakuDeku but we can always talk! And I don't mind doubling and playing multiple pairings. I am open to ideas but would prefer to keep this dark and emotional and tense with some slow burn romance.

Expectations

- I would like to play Izuku however that doesn't mean I won't play other characters in different pairings.
- I am open to playing anyone but Bakugo as that is who I am looking to pair with Izuku.
- I am open to mxm, mxf or fxf for secondary pairings.
- Please be 18+ because depending on where this goes it will end up being a darker RP involving mature themes. I myself am over 21+.
- Be active in helping with the planning and/or brainstorming. It's annoying when I come up with the idea and the other person is like "yeah that sounds great!" and gives me nothing else.
- I love ooc chat and coming up with ideas, pictures, sounds! Whatever is needed to create a fun and exciting partnership! Like I will talk your ear off.
- I can write anywhere from 300 - 600 words per post and I expect the same from you.
- Sometimes it takes me a while to post, if you give me grace, I'll do the same as long as we're communicating and plotting together.

If you're still interested, please PM me and lets see what we can come up with! <3 :)

SPOILER ALERT!

Bump!

some inspiration for the feel of this RP I’m looking for 😭 of course credit goes to the artist on Twitter who created it ❤️❤️❤️
C9766EFD-9F7D-4102-9BFB-8CB8FEE2A02B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back