• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ancient Korea fantasy/romance plot, looking for a long-term partner who can drive the story as well!!!!!

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Hello! From the title of this partner search thread, you may see that I require you to be long-term and devoted to this RP, if you're not please do not message me as recently I've had some bad experiences with ghosting and people dropping out after the first post. Besides that requirement I would also like you to be understanding of my grammar and spelling mistakes as I do have dyslexia, however, I do have Grammarly installed on my laptop which corrects most of my mistakes but if something still doesn't make sense please just tell me. For my posting schedule, I can pretty much post whenever as I'm currently on Summer break but I will be starting my 1st year of university later this month so replies might be slower around that time but otherwise I shall let you know if I'm busy with school work and stuff like that. The final requirement I have is that you are able to be mature, I don't care about your age as long as you can be mature. Respect is a two-way street.

OKAY, finished with the boring stuff and onto the bit, you came for It takes place in Ancient Korea where there were still many kingdoms which were ruled by individual kings. In the large Kingdom of Silla, the eldest prince has to take a wife before he can take the throne, it been a tradition for the kingdom for centuries. Young ladies from all type of noble backgrounds turn up at the large palace to gain the Prince's affections and become the next Queen of Silla. To our Prince's surprise the daughter of chief Yen shows up, The daughter has lived her life on the border of the Kingdom fighting off enemies who try to invade Silla and so her fighting abilities rival any general in the imperial army. The Prince and Noble daughter soon start to see each other with them developing a certain understanding of each other that no one else seems to get, its a sweet relationship as they act like children again; playing tricks, chasing each other around the large palace and also running away from guards as they take small trips into town. The King loves the noble daughter thinking she would make a brave and honest queen but the current queen values beauty and elegance so she gets rid of our noble daughter by asking a Shaman to kill her. The shaman tries his best but the Prince and Noble daughters fates are so intertwined that killing her would mean killing the prince and so the Shaman decides to put the noble daughter into a deep sleep for 10 years. Thinking the one he cherishes the most is dead our prince retreats into himself and marries the woman the current queen wanted him to marry. However, once the 10 years are up our noble daughter awakens she's disorientated and isn't quite sure who she was. somehow she ends up working in the palace as a lady (a high-class servant. serves meals to royalty and stuff) and that's where our prince, well king now is reunited with the woman he thought he had lost forever.

This is a mxf plot and I would prefer to play the f. If you are interested pm me but if you can't just leave a message down below and I'll try to get back to you quickly! Can't wait to hear from you!!​

Hello! From the title of this partner search thread, you may see that I require you to be long-term and devoted to this RP, if you're not please do not message me as recently I've had some bad experiences with ghosting and people dropping out after the first post. Besides that requirement I would also like you to be understanding of my grammar and spelling mistakes as I do have dyslexia, however, I do have Grammarly installed on my laptop which corrects most of my mistakes but if something still doesn't make sense please just tell me. For my posting schedule, I can pretty much post whenever as I'm currently on Summer break but I will be starting my 1st year of university later this month so replies might be slower around that time but otherwise I shall let you know if I'm busy with school work and stuff like that. The final requirement I have is that you are able to be mature, I don't care about your age as long as you can be mature. Respect is a two-way street.

OKAY, finished with the boring stuff and onto the bit, you came for It takes place in Ancient Korea where there were still many kingdoms which were ruled by individual kings. In the large Kingdom of Silla, the eldest prince has to take a wife before he can take the throne, it been a tradition for the kingdom for centuries. Young ladies from all type of noble backgrounds turn up at the large palace to gain the Prince's affections and become the next Queen of Silla. To our Prince's surprise the daughter of chief Yen shows up, The daughter has lived her life on the border of the Kingdom fighting off enemies who try to invade Silla and so her fighting abilities rival any general in the imperial army. The Prince and Noble daughter soon start to see each other with them developing a certain understanding of each other that no one else seems to get, its a sweet relationship as they act like children again; playing tricks, chasing each other around the large palace and also running away from guards as they take small trips into town. The King loves the noble daughter thinking she would make a brave and honest queen but the current queen values beauty and elegance so she gets rid of our noble daughter by asking a Shaman to kill her. The shaman tries his best but the Prince and Noble daughters fates are so intertwined that killing her would mean killing the prince and so the Shaman decides to put the noble daughter into a deep sleep for 10 years. Thinking the one he cherishes the most is dead our prince retreats into himself and marries the woman the current queen wanted him to marry. However, once the 10 years are up our noble daughter awakens she's disorientated and isn't quite sure who she was. somehow she ends up working in the palace as a lady (a high-class servant. serves meals to royalty and stuff) and that's where our prince, well king now is reunited with the woman he thought he had lost forever.

This is a mxf plot and I would prefer to play the f. If you are interested pm me but if you can't just leave a message down below and I'll try to get back to you quickly! Can't wait to hear from you!!​
hey! my name is nova and i'm interested in your plot. i am also willing to play the males! i cannot pm yet, so could you pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back