• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An Undignified Redemption - Fantasy RP

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
Sylva Gray is a noblewoman who has been the childhood companion of the heir to the throne, and as such, she has chased him relentlessly, to the point of agitation. When the Prince finds a woman he truly loves and announces his engagement, Sylva flies into a jealous rage, and hurls insults at his fiance, a young woman raised from the lower class. Sylva calls her all sorts of awful names, the kind of names that would be shocking even in friendly company.

This is the final straw in a long line of final straws, but Sylva's parents - whom the prince is fond of - ask for lenience, though this is to protect themselves as having their own daughter be executed would be shameful. So instead the Prince declares that Sylva shall learn the struggle of the common folk and orders that she is to be stripped of her title and privileges until she can prove that she has learned humility.

To work and live as a commoner.

That was seven years ago, and in that time he has forgotten about his once childhood friend, focusing on his new wife and their life, but that happy life is threatened when a neighbouring kingdom begins to amass troops at the border, and so the Prince has to prepare to meet them in battle. While the army is of modest size, the long peace has dulled their edge, so to compensate, mercenary bands are hired to augment the fresh and green troops.

Imagine his surprise when one of the mercenaries is his childhood friend, Sylva and it doesn't look like the years have been kind....

I would be playing Sylva, and while I intend for my partner to be the prince, a lot of the characters and the premise itself is flexible, pm me yo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back