• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Owl House Itch (and other things)

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
Hello! I apologize for the crude shape of all this, but I am on mobile and not too good with BBC. Also, not that most artsy or creative. I do hope you lot are alright and handling yourself ok. I sure as shit am not. XD

Ok, I'll be flat out, I'm mostly looking to scratch an itch, but I have other things listed to be more open.

For anyone I have not replied to, I apologize for the ghost. Message me and insult me, I am more than willing to pick back up. This is not a replacement, I just get side tracked with life very easily.

Intro and rules, eh, simple. I'm not super creative or picly.

• I'm 22, male, and in college.
  • As stated above I suck, bump and message, I won't get mad. I will do so to you after about 2 or 3 days of no response. For real, I'm kinda chill.
  • OOC is welcome. Chats are dank. You're dank.
  • I'm not picky on what you post ot length. I can write from 1 line to about 2000 words if I push it. Literacy is flexible, I'll ask if I get lost. Just give me something to work off.
  • Romance is not required but more than welcome.
  • I have very few limits, get weird, get gorey. Let me know yours.
  • I do enjoy plotting and world building, so we can do that.
  • I have plots for some, not all. And I am always open for suggestion.
To the fun stuff!

In regards to the main bait (The Owl House) I have a few plots drawing off mostly AUs that I want to explore. Those being the Beta/Sibling AU and the Witch Among Humans AU. I am aware of others and game for them if you are. If you know none of these and want to stick to canon, works for me.

I do have plots fairly worked out that follow what has been present to the public so far and then some to make it my own. And we can discuss to make it our own.

I can play a vast set of the characters, but my main focus and capabilities are on Luz and Amity. So, heads up, a lot will revolve around them.

As for other things, here is nowhere near an exhausted list, feel free to ask.

Anime:
Soul Eater
Blue Exorcist
My Hero
One Piece
Bleach
Yu Yu Hakishu
Sword Art Online
Angel Beats
Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT

Books:
Divergent
Hunger Games
Maze Runner
Hell House
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Games:
Devil May Cry
Legend of Zelda
Undertale/Deltarune
Resident Evil series
Dead Space series
Kingdom Hearts
Halo
Doom
Nier Automata
Sinoalice
Bioshock series
Tomb Raider
Destiny

General settings:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Cyber
Dystopian
Apocolypse
Modern/realistic

You have and maybe.
sorry i tend to forgot who i have send my fight role play question i hope you are not mad or somethings well i guess i need to find a wey to somehow remember who i send those scenes and who are new but have a intresting post on devinart i watch peoples who have good art and i favorite those arts who are role playing whit me that wey i remember who are doing role plays and have role played whit me and who just have some cool arts in their gallery i guess i need to find somethings on this side to help me remember who i have post and who not hmmmm

Hey there! I'd be up for a Percy Jackson roleplay if you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back