• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Odd Request (searching for youtuber ship roleplays)

skystillplays

Your Non-Binary Pal!
As the title states, I'm looking for YouTuber roleplayers! MxM only unless OCs are used!

I'll just leave my list here. If you're interested, hit me up so we can discuss our pairing in further detail! I also prefer setting up the plot with my partner, so don't expect for me to have everything planned out by myself when you message me. I don't reach out first, you need to please PM me first.

I usually write between one to three paragraphs or longer, depending on the scene. I can play as up to three characters at a time. I try to respond at least once every day. I'll let you know if I'm going to be away for a while.

The ones at the top of the list are the pairings I'm most interested in. Continue down the list to see what else I'm looking for!

Oneyplays: Chris, Ding-Dong and/or Julien

SuperMega: Matt and Ryan

Game Grumps: Arin, Dan, Ross and/or Ninja Brian

Markiplier and JackSepticEye

Markiplier and CrankGameplays

The Sanders Sides (any)

Any of Mark's Egos

Any of Jack's Egos

I will continue to update this post often! PleasepleasepleasePLEASE let me knoe if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back