• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘Žπ‘› π‘–π‘›π‘£π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ ― (mostly) original

shuzo

β˜† intro

hello there! i'm zo and i'm looking for a partner or two for either a fandom or original roleplay.
some stuff you should know about me:

• my length varies! i can write paragraphs on top of paragraphs but i won't do so if it'll just end up being a bunch of gratuitous fluff...
  • i prefer discord over rpn but i can rp on either, idm!
  • fxf and mxm are preferred (in that order) and i'm extremely picky about fxm.
  • i would like to write with someone 16+ (i'm 17) and younger than maybe 25?
  • i prefer animanga fcs!
  • i love worldbuilding + plotting.... please worldbuild + plot with me
  • i love making friends with those i rp with, so please don't be afraid to gush about your/our ocs!
  • idm 'problematic' things at all so don't be afraid to ask!
  • drop friendly, just let me know

β˜† interests
❀ - craving
  • league of legends ❀ (kayn/shen, kayn/zed, xayah/anyone, jhin/anyone)
  • fire emblem (henry/ricken)
  • puppet/puppet master ❀
  • angel/demon
  • vampire/vampire hunter ❀
  • monster/human
  • lord/servant ❀
  • enemies to lovers
  • anything angsty ❀
  • mid/high fantasy ❀
if you're interested in any of these or have an idea of your own that you're interested in, don't be afraid to dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back