• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings an idea~

_em_

hufflepuff

_em_

back with another wild idea

01/23/2023

mood

mood here

location here

oufit

outfit here

tag

tags here

An open road: two young ladies- not related and not dating, but they’re constantly asked if they are -traveling across the country, cleansing the world of the supernatural one case at a time. Don’t ask them how they got here; they’d rather not talk about it, plus there’s an alarming amount of weapons in their trunk.

—-

In other words: the world of Supernatural, but with our own original female characters instead of Sam and Dean. Alternatively, we could do a kind of sequel to SPN? Like, history repeating itself with our characters as Sam and Dean 2.0? A female sequel, with a female Castiel and God’s daughter instead of Lucifer’s son? Or, you’ve never heard of SPN, and that’s okay, too!

Literally JUST thought of this idea which is why it’s so bare bones, so if it catches your attention in any capacity, I’d love to see you in my dm’s and hear your thoughts.

—-

hello! i’m em; a 23yo college student who spends too much time not doing homework! i consider myself an advanced writer, avid ooc chatter, and a lover of all things plotting and character development. that said, here are a few of the things i expect from you:
  • a fellow love of plotting, character development, aesthetics and ooc chat.
  • a good grasp of the english language and a tendency to write long replies.
  • kindness and acceptance of lgbt+ and diverse characters!
  • the ability to main one character, but write for several side characters.
  • this rp will have dark elements and gore. please be comfortable with these themes.

i think that’s all?? i’d love to chat about my ideas for this plot in depth, as well as incorporate any ideas you have!! if you’re interested, please dm me. thank you for reading! c:

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back