• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’œπ“ƒ π‘’π“‰π‘’π“‡π“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ‘’π“‡π“Ž

buttermilk

1654806120575.png

Introduction.
Hello you can call me Butter! I’m a twenty-one-year-old who is currently on summer break, but I'm trying to study Journalism. A lot of my time goes to my friends | family, video games, binging shows, and tending to my husky. I’ve been roleplaying since I was thirteen, mainly on other sites or Skype. I can be really chatty, so, I really hope to look for someone who will mesh well with me, and be willing to talk a lot with me! Also, someone who’s willing to do a Long-Term roleplay. With OCxCanons. In this search, I really want The Vampire Diaries. But I’ll list my rules + what I’m looking for below!

Rules and regulations.
I really want someone who’s willing to sit down, and plot, and headcanon with me. I love OOC chatter, but also, I’m a little to used to trying to carry a conversation with people. If I have to carry the plotting and OOC talk on my back I will drop.
I’d also ask for someone to be respectful and polite, please don’t spam me over reply times. A nudge every two weeks or so is fine.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
I’d really like someone who can get along well with me and we can both fangirl over our story / parings! Maybe even playlists and mood boards!
I tend to be about 600 words, (more or less depending.) on each side. Word count isn’t 100 % important to me, but, I ask for effort and quality over quantity! If there’s a one liner or unmotvaited replies I’ll likely lose interest myself.
For formating, I’d prefer third person. No scripting, or first persons.I tend to go with, I play my OC, your love interest, you play your OC, my love interest, and we both play the other characters whenever needed.
When it comes to OC’s, I try to be open-minded! I’m even open to bending the canon a little. But please put thought into your characters! And make them feel realistic. All I ask is no mary-sues (the show already has Eleana.) and no hogging the spot light!
I’m not too picky about spelling and grammar, as long as it’s readable. And no Text-talk (unless characters are texting.)
Before contacting me, if you’ve read all my rules title your subject β€œThe big bad vampire.” (It’s a really good Damon edit on YT. Should check it out!)
I try my best to reply as fast as I can. Normally when I don’t feel drained in a day due to IRL events or health issues. With this in mind I ask that people please be patient. But I normally get a couple of replies in within a week! But I’ll be more active in the OOC thread!
Romance is a must for me.

The Vampire Diaries.

I’m looking for Damon Salvatore!
I’ve seen the show AGES ago, and am currently rewatching it with a friend. We are one S1 Ep8 but given I’ve seen it before I think I can play anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back