• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern An apocalypse/horror hunt?

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey all! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. As the title suggests I’m on the hunt for an apocalypse type RP. Whether it be nuclear ala Fallout, biological or culty ala Resident Evil or Silent Hill, environmental, or any other manner of things we can come up with!

About me/What to expect

• Please be over 18, if there’s any romance at all I get uncomfortable with minors. I
  • I play both male and female characters but am most comfortable with males
  • Preference order goes platonic, MxF then MxM
  • Length wise, I can go from lit, advanced lit, to novella. I really try to match my partner as well as the situation. Some posts may call for more and some may call for less.
  • I’m a chatty person! I love OOC talk in rps. As the story progresses, and if you're okay with it, I'll send out memes, playlists, and the works.
  • Make sure we talk out limits! I really love darker themed roleplays and am open to exploring mature topics, but I don't want to push anything on anyone. Please please communicate with me! This is a partnership and I want it to run smoothly/us to both enjoy it.

If you’re interested please shoot me a DM! I’d love to get rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back