• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings An antibiotic's search thread

isoniazid

Hello! Thank you for checking this page out! Forgive the formatting, I'm bad at coding. Here's a fun fact for you: there are more trees on planet Earth than stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

By the way, ⭐ indicates a craving!

• Hello again! My name is isoniazid. If anyone has any ideas on how to make a nickname for that please reach out to me. I'm 19, go by she/her, and I've been roleplaying for a good 6 or so years now, but mostly on and off. I'd like to get back into the swing of things again, though!

A bit about my writing style, too: I'm typically considered semi-literate to literate, and I usually average 500-1000 words per post, though I have known to go above if it's a dramatic scene or something like that. I hope to not make it regular, though, but I do tend to match length, so if you write a lot I will as well. Please don't write one-liners! I am a sucker for romance, slice-of-life, fluff, and cute things. Darker themes I like too, but I mostly like the things that make me need to go to the dentist.

I'd like to be friends! I might not be the most talkative OOC, but I'll always try to reply to things, whether it's just small talk about our days or something more serious.

I usually play female characters, but I can try to play male ones too. LGBTQ+ is fine with me, considering I am also LGBTQ+. That applies to partners and to RP relationships.

That's all! Thanks for reading this far <3

Last edited:
Helloo! Are you still looking? If so, I'd love to do a Ace Attorney one!

I'd love to rp Ace Attorney! I'm 23, literate, and love fluffy stuff too! I like Wrightworth and probably any fxf ship you can think of. I would probably just stick to canon x canon I don't have any ocs, I might could make one but I do prefer canons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back