• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern American Revolution with a twist - Additional IC

Marcus stayed quiet. He knew not to speak unless ordered to or granted permission by General Alvirah. However, he still had a weapon pointed at his brother.

Tobias stayed on his knees, his hands cupped, a position of full weakness before General Alvirah.

"Yes, General Alvirah, Sir," Tobias said. "I hereby denounce the rebel cause and beg to serve you and the King. I will do anything as ordered to prove my allegiance."

@TabbyCatTM

Alvιraн pυтѕ a pιѕтol тo Toвιaѕ' нead.

"Beg ғor мercy." He ѕayѕ coldly. Hιѕ ғace нard lιĸe ѕтone.

Tobias felt himself even smaller now, as he moved from being on his knees to being on his hands and knees. He felt the tears in his eyes well up as all sense of his pride and dignity left.

"Please, General Alvirah, Sir," he said, his voice wobbly and broken. "I beg you for your mercy, Sir. Please, I am so sorry for ever supporting the rebel cause and I will obey your word and the word of every Redcoat for as long as I live, Sir. I beg you."

Alvιraн тaĸeѕ тнe gυn away. "Sнow мy any aвιlιтιeѕ yoυ poѕѕeѕѕ." He ѕayѕ ѕтernly.

Tobias shivered at the man's coldness. He turned to his brother.

"Marcus. Give me your hand."

Marcus looked at General Alvirah for permission. He nodded. Matthew reached down, as Tobias grabbed it. Tobias closed his eyes. All of a sudden, Marcus's sword flew out of his sheath and to a nearby tree. It then sliced a gigantic branch off without any effort at all, the two brothers just at the General's side.

"Our powers are doubled when we are joined together, General Alvirah, Sir," Tobias said. "Our father was scared for us to use our powers this way. However, under your guidance and infinite wisdom, we shall be unstoppable. We will make the rebels come to heel."

"Daмn rιgнт." Sayѕ Alvιraн. "Now, go ғιnd General Cιтrιc, нe'll тell yoυ wнaт тo do ғιrѕт."

Marcus and Tobias saluted before leaving General Alvirah's command. Just the mere mention of the name General Citic sent shivers up and down the spines of grown men. His ruthlessness was notorious and legend. Marcus and Tobias's father had rallied about him at length in his missives posted in their home village.

They both approached his tent. They asked a sentry for permission to see him.

@Quiet Is Violent

General Citic sat in his tent, writing a letter to the King himself. He heard voices outside and placed his quill down. "Come in soldiers!" He called.

They both nodded at each other and each took a knee.

"We are the two brothers from the village," Tobias said. "Our father is the one who wrote the newsletter."

"And I am the one who killed my Rebel father in front of General Alvirah and the troops," Marcus said flatly.

"We are here to serve the British cause in any way imaginable, General Citic, Sir."

General Citic laughed flatly. "Yes, the two boys who betrayed their father." He put his quill down and stood up. "You know why know one trusts a traitor?" He asked coldly, looking down at the two boys with his hands clasped behind his back.

The General laughs bitterly. "If you can betray your father, you can betray us easily as well." He then straightened more, of that's even possible, and said: "Get a bedroll and sleep with the other privates. Orders will follow tomorrow. And remember, I have eyes on you. Do so much as toe the line, and I will not hesitate to kill both of you. Dismissed."

They both quietly and fearfully nodded before scurrying off to the privates. The privates all looked at them dubiously. They kept to themselves.

They were awoken at daybreak by the sound of trumpets. They were told immediately to report to The General's tent. They each took a knee and awaited for him to arrive.

The General came in and didn't hesitate to start talking. "Tell me everything you know about your village. Every name, every building, every goddamn pebble on the streets. I want to know everything." He said this firmly as he sat at his desk. "And for gods sake stand up."

Tobias looked at Marcus as they stood at ram-rod attention. They started to do as told -- naming the names of the 30 villages there, who among them had attacked the Redcoats, where their weapons were stored, whom had links to other troops in Boston, the shape of the buildings. They even included that the American flag of independence proudly and defiantly waved in the middle of the town square.

The General smirked. He had a lieutenant write down every word they said. "Good. Now, Lieutenant, get another paper. Repeat everything you two said. Go." The General sat back. If it was rehearsed, the two transcripts would match perfectly. If it was false information, they would hardly match. It was a science he had created.

They saw the General leaning back smirking as the Lieutenant fetched another piece of paper. They began to both speak as they had earlier. The same information. The same descriptions. The same details as to the very amount of bullets the villagers had for their muskets. The two obviously pleading in their voices.

The general took both papers and read them. "Good job, Privates. This is invaluable. And true to the best of your knowledge, I assume?"

The last statement caught the General's attention. "Powers, boy?" He laughed bitterly. "Did it not occur to you to tell me this earlier?"

Tobias started trembling. As did Marcus.

"Please, Sir, we mean no harm," Marcus said. "We do not like to speak out of turn, General Citic, Sir."

Tobias gulped.

"We both have some shape-shifting and invisibility cloaks," he said.

"And together," Marcus said. "Together we can control fires."

"Will our powers be of service to you in any way, General Citic, Sir?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back