• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐œ. [๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก]

gingersnaps

actually viktoria >:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! my name's ginger, i'm 22 and i've been really wanting to write some horror-inspired plots!

• 18+: I'm not comfortable writing with minors!
  • quality>quantity: no one-liners please, but don't feel the need to write out a novel for every response. sometimes short responses are better for pacing! in any case, I'll match your energy.
  • ghost-friendly!๐Ÿฅฐ
  • pairings: i'm open to all my pairings, and love to double! currently, for my side,looking for M/M- but F/M and F/F is absolutely not out of the question! tell me what you have in mind, if it seems fun for both of us, let's do it! doubling is fun & encouraged lolโค๏ธ
  • side-characters: more than appreciated and encouraged! i enjoy playing multiple characters ๐Ÿ˜
  • I'm very flexible and adaptable! anything you wanna do,any ideas or any limits you have, shoot me a message and we'll work it out.
    [*] realistic FCs only please!๐Ÿฉท
now onto plots! here's a few ideas i've been craving to write:

- inspired by Stephen King's IT: strange occurrences in a small town, disappearances, things no one can explain. A young group of outcasts, brought together for different reasons, seem be haunted by these mysterious forces.

- inspired by Friday The 13th/The Quarry: the last days of a summer camp are terrorized by an unknown killer. With no way out, no communication with the world outside and no one to help them for miles and miles, the camp counselors need to figure out a way to make it out alive.

- Small Town Horrors: an idyllic, peaceful small town is sent into a spiral of suspicion and terror when it's beloved golden boy is found dead under mysterious circumstances. All eyes turn to his family and inner circle as the investigation begins to find out who- or what killed him.

- Inspired by The Secret History/If We Were Villains: a mysterious murder in a prestigious university, a bright, wealthy young student's untimely death makes all eyes turn to the desceased's peculiar group of friends- all of which have something to hide, and a motive to want to keep it hidden.

- other interests: Interview With The Vampire/Vampire Chronicles, Hannibal, The Raven Cycle, All For The Game, Twin Peaks, Until Dawn, Scream, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Marauder's Era.

and here's a few tropes I enjoy writing!
  • academic rivals
  • enemies to lovers
  • pining, longing, yearning- slow burns>>
  • forbidden romance/secret relationships
  • unrequited love
  • forced proximity
  • small town setting
  • love triangles, jealousy, all that fun stuff

if any of this seems fun to you, or if you've got an idea of your own, shoot me a PM!!!

Last edited:
coming back after a quick, unexpected hiatus- bump!

(P.S:if i haven't answered one of our DMs, feel free to message me again^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back