Ameqran

I've got a question about the sign-up sheet. On yours I see you used moons for age and I was wondering if that is required. If so, how many moons would a 5-6 year old lion have? Thanks!

deepwoods said:
I've got a question about the sign-up sheet. On yours I see you used moons for age and I was wondering if that is required. If so, how many moons would a 5-6 year old lion have? Thanks!
moons is a month, so however many months is in 5-6 years. Also, no. it isn't required.

Can you make a character sheet with the pride roles in the Role Play overview? I think it would be much easier if you did, just to know who is who in the pride. Thanks if you do decide to do it.

Aw thats kinda sad that not many people are seeing this it's a really good idea :\ I will probably join

Nekoni said:
Aw thats kinda sad that not many people are seeing this it's a really good idea :\ I will probably join
I know *cries* my only unsuccesful RP... lol it's not a big deal. thanks for wanting/thinking about joining though!

giraffesarebetter said:
I know *cries* my only unsuccesful RP... lol it's not a big deal. thanks for wanting/thinking about joining though!
Hey, when do we start? Btw, is my male lion accepted?

SashaTheWolfFreak said:
Hey, when do we start? Btw, is my male lion accepted?
i put up a *kinda sucky* starter post, and yes he is, sorry. I read it and thought I'd posted that it was accepted, but I guess I forgot Dx sorry

giraffesarebetter said:
i put up a *kinda sucky* starter post, and yes he is, sorry. I read it and thought I'd posted that it was accepted, but I guess I forgot Dx sorry
Ok, so can we start yet lawl? C:

I'm going to be gone for two weeks starting August first. I hope i dont miss to much while i'm gone :(

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Have fun wherever you're going Horselovermcf =) As for me I'll be gone until next Saturday, sorry for any inconveniences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back